5 Important Christians Faithfulness To God
As Christians in Christ Jesus that wants to be constantly successful in life, we have to keep to the principle of the words of God being faithful. There is an accountable reason why you as a Christian has to be “faithful,’’ in family, business, job, careers etc. For When we are faithful doing what God has appointed us to obtain, we will discover sudden increase in abilities and in responsibility to fulfill that which we are called to do in life knowing 5 Important Christians Faithfulness To God. Being faithful is what makes a Christian triumphant.
To those who are faithful in Christ Jesus; there is an un-measurable reward that awaits the act of your faithful doing. As Christians you need faithfulness in Gods words, and it is mandatory for the growing of the mind and for the Holy Spirit to be impacted by God’s words to your spirit. And few ways Christians can express faithfulness to God, is being able to adopt some of the following:
1. Commit to serving GodI.e. being available in the house of God attending service continually on weekly basis, depending on your local assembly. Yes, we can’t claim being Christians and don’t be in Gods present; being absent. Not being in service is a sign of not being committed or devoted to God. For the first step of commitment is “follower ship,’’ and your oneness fellowship with Christians. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him.
2. Participating in Christians activity. As Christians we need to involve in activities that will help the expansion of the church. And how this can be done?
first you have to ensure that you belong to a department at your local assembly, doing it not for reference purpose, but for the purpose of Christ and for the expansion of the gospel. This is also well classified to be an attitude of being faithful. [5 Efficient Guide For Staying Focus And Motivated]
3. Another is giving toward to the purpose of the Gospel. What you believe and upon in is a sign of faithfulness, because where your heart is, that is where you treasure becomes as Christians. You have to sow seed for the purpose of yourself, doing that is an attitude of faithful to God, believing him for affair that concerns your wealth and finance.
4. Faithfulness in our prayer life is very important as Christians.For your faithfulness is what will pave way for you, and it is mandatory as Christians we should be faithful to God in prayer, praying out of season and time.
5. Faithfulness in love. As Christians we have to be faithful to love God and to love others, for the scriptures says; Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (1 john 4:7-9).
I so much believe that if we are faithful loving God as Christians, then we should also learn to show same love to those who may desire to be love. And love can only be express by showing values and appreciating one another.
Other topics on this discussion from external source: