10 Reputable Job/ Vacancies Available Here In Lagos , Port Harcourt And Abuja
Current Opening at Premier International School Abuja.
• Special Needs Educationist [Team leader]
• Guidance and Counselor
• Mathematics Teacher
• English Teacher
• Science Teacher
• Preschool Teacher
• Hausa Teacher
• ICT Teacher
• Home Economics Teacher
Special Needs Educationist [Team Leader}
• B. Sc / B. Ed Psychology, Special Needs, Learning Disabilities or a related discipline.
• Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience of working in an organized institution.
• Practical hands-on experience in Autism, Dyslexia, Hyperactivity and ADHD is required.
• Proven track record on delivery of positive interventions programs.
Guidance and Counselor
• B. Ed Psychology or Guidance and Counselor
• Minimum of 3-5years cognate experience in an international School
• Hands-on -experience in academic, behavioral and social wellbeing of students is required.
• Females are preferred.
Qualification for Teachers
• Minimum of Bachelor degree in Education in relevant courses.
• Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in an international School.
• Must display teaching dynamism of the 21st century teacher.
• Must be below 40 years old
To apply send your resume to email@example.com
CVs urgently needed for an oil company (upstream)- Treasury analyst 5-7 years experience. Preferably female, non Yoruba due to company diversity quota.
Accounts Payable officers 3-4 years experience also female and non Yoruba. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a lifesaving service provider who provide radical new supply chain solutions, adapted for the unique and challenging context of frontier health programs.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
Their distributed teams work from Berlin, London and Boston, with extended time in Abuja, Nigeria, basing design research and development from the ground, where the learning is richest.
The role requires a motivated front end and full stack web developer to help build the bleeding edge logistics and business intelligence tools. One, who would take the craft seriously, who is prepared to give and get feedback, and to be an active participant in code reviews, group problem solving sessions, and design activities.
It is a 12-month full time contract position with chances of being extended. (Subject to performance) To apply for this position email email@example.com before the 7th of June 2017.
Are you an Accountant with a minimum of 5 years of experience; are you honest, articulate and passionate about working with a great team?
Do you have strong drive for finance and related activities? An oil and gas servicing firm in Lekki phase 1 requires your services.
The Company is seeking an Accountant with experience in implementing financial systems, procedures and internal control, someone who has experience in dealing with personnel and corporate tax, budgets/forecasts, variance analysis & reporting, maintaining books of accounts, generating various periodic management and financial reports as required.
Preferred candidate should have between 5- 8 years of experience in a reputable organisation and at least 2 years of experience in the oil and gas or maritime sectors.
• ACA and ICAN qualification is desirable but not a show stopper; however, the candidate MUST be working towards obtaining such professional qualification. If interested and fit the above description (or know someone who does), please pull a chair lets discuss.
Send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org and my
• Closing date is Wednesday 31st May 2017
Supply Chain /Business Process Manager
• 7 to 9 years Experience in a manufacturing company
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Theory and Operation
. Past record of improving corporate performance and managing business
Only qualified and interested candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
An emerging Investment Company seeks the services of the following:
Detail-oriented and positive energy driven young person/required.
To take care of day to day running of the Accounts and Book Keeping processes.
Income and Expense management.
Should be able to prepare petty cash statement.
Location Ajao Estate Isolo. Lagos.
Qualified and interested person to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a responsible Safety Officer to facilitate
compliance with occupational health and safety (OSH) guidelines. You
will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy
situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH
regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you
need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also
be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards
and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
• Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or
non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle
worker’s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information
to upper management
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels,
use of machinery etc.)
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
• In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management
information systems is a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Diligent with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and
explain health and safety topics
Proven experience as safety officer
BSc/BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field is preferred
MODE OF APPLICATION:
All qualified and interested applicants should forward a comprehensive resume to email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be reached through their contact. Must be residing in Lagos.
Vacancy exists for an ASP.Net developer with minimum of 4 years experience in a structured team.Working with APIs should be a breeze.
Entry Level vacancy also exists for an Application Support Staff highly skilled in SQL and not more than 28 years of age.
CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries close at 5p.m today.
EXPERIENCE NANNY/HOUSEKEEP (Female) 35 – 40k.
35-45yrs old, Christian, honest and Hardworking, SSCE (that can read and write). Experience in Children and home care is an added advantage. Applicant must be living around Ojodu, Berger, Mowe, Ibafo, Ketu axis.
chat up with us on whatsapp number 08059379461, you can also text or call us….please its urgent.
A reputable company in the electrical industry requires the services of a Sales Offer for employment in their Port Harcourt office.
JOB TITLE: Sales Officer (Male or Female)
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt
AGE BRACKET: Not more than 35years
QUALIFICATION: B.Sc/HND in any relevant field
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3Years
1) Candidate must have a valid Driver’s License,
2) Must be willing to travel,
3) Must have basic report writing skills,
4) Must be fluent in English language.
1) Secure Sales Opportunities
2) Grow new and existing business
3) Maintain customer satisfaction and confidence
4) Sales Fulfillment
5) Business development/market intelligence
Interested persons should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Deadline: June 25, 2017.