15 Marriage Success Secrets…These Are A MUST READ!
These days many young men and ladies are so scared about marriage! This reminds me about a lady who I had discussion with some years back, and told me she doesn’t want to marry but only want to have a child! I asked why? Which her reply was: “I don’t want to experience divorce! Because her mum did.” But however, it is the plan of God that a man and a lady shall leave their both parents home to become companions. But for a marriage to be a success, there are standard and principles that must be applied! For nothing works by accident. For even in reality where accident happens, It is caused by someone ignorance; while the informed may still surfers the consequence. So to understand how success can be achieve in your marriage relationship, you may have to understand 15 Marriage Success Secrets…These are a MUST READ! Which are:
1. Share everything with each other. Most importantly, everything you are feeling. There is no way to be on common ground if you don’t communicate how you’re feeling.
2. Whatever bad stuff happens, remember this, too, will pass. I encourage young couple to give room for improvement. No one is perfect, it just that a perfect marriage is understanding to overcome flaws.
3. Affection breeds more affection. Touch each other, kiss each other good morning, and have plenty of sex (even when you’re old!). It’s too easy to get out of the habit, which makes you feel distant. Intimacy and physical affection really help keep you connected. [Reasons Married And None Married Couples Cheat, & Won’t Cheat
4. Children can be stressful, but they, too, will grow up. Don’t use your partner time for the children. Know how to schedule things to create time for your partner.
5. Let the little things go and think big picture. Since you’re in it for the long haul, are you really going to care who did or didn’t run the dishwasher when you look back in 10 years? Remind yourself that your relationship is much, much bigger than any one minor incident.
6. Fill the fridge with his favorites — it’s easy to do, so just do it.
7. Take time for yourself to do what you love, what makes you happy and gives you energy — being successful as a couple will only work if each of you is strong and fulfilled as an individual.
8. Avoid giving the silent treatment.Talk about things that bother you as soon as possible; don’t let your emotions build up, because you’ll likely explode.
9. Let go of hurts more easily, and try not to dwell on things that annoy you.
10. Don’t be afraid to compromise. It sounds like a bad word and like you are giving up on your “ideals,” but in reality it’s about the push and pull of a relationship. Try rating how much you want something on a scale from one to 10 and have your partner do the same. So if eating out is a five for you and staying in is a nine for him, then you should stay in that night.
11. Don’t take each other for granted. You have to work at it all the time.
12. Be spontaneous. Change things up every once in a while, whether that means a last-minute vacation or a card for no special occasion. Grand gifts and the smallest gestures can go a long way when you’re with someone for a very long time.
13. Be nice! This can be harder than it seems sometimes, but remember that you (hopefully) love the person more than anyone else on the planet and you chose to marry them, so treat them with kindness.
14. Be patient.You both might grow together at different times and in different ways, so you need to give and take to make it last forever.
15. Celebrate when good things happen, and be expressive about it.