9 Important Principles To Sustainable Brand As Entrepreneurs
9 Important Principles To Sustainable Brand As Entrepreneurs.
The word ‘Entrepreneur’ can be define as someone who organizes a business venture and assumes the risk for it. An Entrepreneur could also be describe as someone who render selfless service, and Is determine to achieve goals or targets in rendering services… So, here is 9 Important Principle To Sustainable Brand As Entrepreneur.
Being an entrepreneur mean you must have service brand to function for identification purpose. Because most times, entrepreneur with little or no fundamental basic foundation of business principles could as well lay off their purpose of their brand, or become not definite of what their functions are.
Now let’s see few things that entrepreneur really need to be conscious about their service brand ( mode of operation), in other to be well established in your field of determination and not loosing your business brand. But before I list out these factors, you have to ask yourself these questions
◆ Can I really be an entrepreneur?
◆ Do you have the characteristics that are often associated with entrepreneur?
◆ If you have the characteristic do you possess the resource, especially finance to get started?
However, those are some of the questions that will always pop up in the mind of most entrepreneurs when embarking on entrepreneurial career.
Features Of Entrepreneur To Sustainable Brand
1. Becoming entrepreneur is being Teachable! Not everyone is teachable. And the only way of becoming an entrepreneur that will sustain it brand in a con economy is simply by learning and implementing. The attitudes to obtain knowledge and acquiring the necessary skills which characterized entrepreneur will enable you to know what you should hold in having a right brand.
2. Right fundamental knowledge about your product brand. With the right fundamental knowledge and skills, you can gain possession of resource that you need to start a business as an entrepreneur. However, you have to master taking a course and stick to it.
3. Strongly and efficiently motivated. You have to be strongly motivated to be an entrepreneur. Not just your passion alone, but your motivation is also required and in your passion have a focus in your brand.
4. High determination for achievement. There has to be concrete achievement that means, after you aim, there should be a positive drive that steer your thinking and motivate your action to achieve. You achieve by a work well done, by taking measurement of personal accomplishment rather than to satisfy a craving for social recognition. So have an inner feeling of personal accomplishment.
5. Seek out for challenges or competitive situation. Yes you have to be a goal getter Irrespective of competitors, solving challenging problems is one of the easiest way inform others about your brand in support to media advertisement.
6. Setting goals that are both realistic and achievable. You won’t want to waste funds in no resultful deal. This actually has to do with logical thinking and strategical planning. Doing deal that won’t benefit a customer can impose wrong view about your brand.
7. Competitive with a self-imposed and objective standard to sustain brand. This type of competition is not directed at beating another person. Rather it is directed at beating the standard achieved by a competitor or a standard previously attained.
8. Using feedback information to check performance will help convince customers about your brand. This process involves the means of assessing and correcting mistakes in order to improve your business brand.
9. Taking moderate and calculating risk to improve brand. Some people aim high for a particular achievement and avoid risky situation where the chance of success is low. Also low risk situation where the chance of success is assured. The situation that are preferred are those where the risk presents to challenge the ability and effort of the individual and where the chance of success is reasonable.
10. Add to these point above if you read and find this helpful. Thanks