Albert Einstein Quotes About Love
Albert Einstein Quotes About Love and Inspiration.
Albert Einstein was one of the most brilliant minds that ever lived. Not only was he an outstanding scientist who revolutionized physics in a fundamental way, but he was also an influential speaker on education, social justice, and religion. He was a scientist who believed in the power of imagination and creativity, and who considered that education is a personal quest that should never end.
Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14, 1879, and died on April 18, 1955. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential physicists of the 20th century.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
Let’s take a glimpse into Albert Einstein’s mind through some of his most popular quotes. His words on success, love, and justice can inspire us to live happy and meaningful lives.
1 “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” – Albert Einstein
The average person wants to be told what to do and not worry about figuring things out. Those who are people of value, highly successful and living interesting lives remain curious and fearless of the possibilities.
2. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
The level of thinking that got us into the problem will not be the same level that gets us out of it. Whether it’s learning more, getting advice, getting feedback, creating surveys, experimenting with solutions – we must change and expand our thinking to create truly effective solutions.
3. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein.
Success is not always correlated with value. To be a man of success often means playing by certain rules of society, not necessarily bringing real value. A man of value does not seek praise or admiration, and it is not interested in being seen as successful because he knows his real value.
4. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Albert Einstein.
Most people think education stops at graduation. The truth is that real education has little to do with schooling. Once we get into the real world, we discover how little we know. Outside the school gates, we find thatwe have weaknesses which only experience and further learning can cover.
5. “ Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
People are victims of comforts and routine. We do the same things every day, yet expect great changes in our lives. A great change starts, however, with a small step in a new direction. When we gather the courage to act with greatness, we can expect great things to happen.
6. “ Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
Life is not always good to us. Every one of us experiences at some point feelings of sadness, distress, or disappointment. The real challenge is to move past these feelings and focus on the empty canvas that lies ahead.
7. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”- Albert Einstein
Logic and imagination don’t have to compete with each other. They both have their own purpose. Imagination is all about possibilities and opportunities, while logic is about turning possibilities into actual plans and real projects.
8. “The only source of knowledge is experience.” – Albert Einstein
Most of the today’s learning means sharing information and theoretical knowledge. This is rarely the type of knowledge that can be applied in our day to day circumstances. Experience is the actual powerful knowledge that can give us control over our future.
9. “Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
Standardized testing and similar sorts of measure have programmed us to weigh each other on the same scale. We are all wonderfully different and unique and cannot be measured wight he same metrics.
11. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein
Some things have no limits!
12. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” – Albert Einstein
13. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.” – Albert Einstein
YES! The first step is to always be true to yourself. The closer you look at yourself, the further you can go!
Also Check:40 Facts For Identifying A Leader Genuinely
14. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
Such a profound statement! How do you see the world? When you look at the simple things that we can often take for granted, how do you feel? When you feel the beat of your heart? Or feel the beat of someone else’s heart? When you look at the night sky? A newborn baby? Someone fighting through a disease? Someone achieving something extraordinary? Is it a series of logical points? Is it a modern day miracle that we have just become conditioned to seeing?
More Albert Einstein quotes about the universe and life
14. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. – Albert Einstein
15. “Black holes are where God divided by zero.” – Albert Einstein
16. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
18. “A ship is always safe at the shore – but that is NOT what it is built for.” – Albert Einstein
19. “I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking” – Albert Einstein
20. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. – Albert Einstein
21. “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.” – Albert Einstein
22. “Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.” – Albert Einstein
23. “Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.” – Albert Einstein
24. “The human spirit must prevail over technology.” – Albert Einstein
25. “All generalizations are false, including this one.” – Albert Einstein
26. “Excellence is doing a common thing in an uncommon way.” – Albert Einstein
Thought provoking quotes by Albert Einstein about war, life and love
27. “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” – Albert Einstein
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” – Albert Einstein
28. “The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Our task must be to free ourselves… by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and it’s beauty.” – Albert Einstein
30. “That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.” – Albert Einstein
31. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” – Albert Einstein
Inspiring Quotes by Albert Einstein On Love, Education, and Death
32. “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
33. “When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.” – Albert Einstein
34. “The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.” – Albert Einstein
35. “It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.” – Albert Einstein
More Popular Albert Einstein quotes
36. “The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day. – Albert Einstein
37. “From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that we are here for the sake of each other – above all for those upon whose smile and well-being our own happiness depends, and also for the countless unknown souls with whose fate we are connected by a bond of sympathy. Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labors of my fellow men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received.” – Albert Einstein
38. “Everything is determined, the beginning as well as the end, by forces over which we have no control. It is determined for the insect, as well as for the star. Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper.” – Albert Einstein
Also check:Integrity Is Leadership
39. “It seems to me that the idea of a personal God is an anthropological concept which I cannot take seriously. I also cannot imagine some will or goal outside the human sphere… Science has been charged with undermining morality, but the charge is unjust. A man’s ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.” – Albert Einstein
40. “Although I am a typical loner in my daily life, my awareness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has prevented me from feelings of isolation.” – Albert Einstein
41. “Strange is our situation here on Earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men – above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.” – Albert Einstein
42. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” – Abert Einstein
43. “Never memorize something that you can look up.” – Abert Einstein
44. “There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.” – Abert Einstein
45. “Human beings must have action; and they will make it if they cannot find it.” – Abert Einstein
46. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” – Abert Einstein
47. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Abert Einstein
48. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Abert Einstein
49. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” – Abert Einstein
50. “Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.” – Abert Einstein
51. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Abert Einstein