Apply For 2019 Absa Africa Gen A Grad For African Graduates
If you’d like to be part of 2019 Absa Africa Gen A Grad, For Young African Graduates. If you too have the vision of not just building your career, but also building your continent, we have a customised programme built for your talent and unique capabilities.
It’s time for a new generation of go-getters with exceptional IQ – and EQ – to collaborate with our continent’s smartest young minds, working with advanced technology, to change the game. Then this programme is what you need to take the next step.
Gen A Grad Programme Across Africa
Our organisation recruits graduates from almost all of the countries and offer opportunities in the following countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, the Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia. [Apply For Village Capital Agriculture Africa Program 2019]
Application Entry criteria
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) obtained before January 2020 (with the exception of Computer Science, as these students do not need a postgraduate qualification)
- Less than 24 months’ permanent work experience (this excludes temporary work during full-time studies)
- You must be a citizen of the country you are applying, or have the necessary permits and documents to prove you’re eligible to work in that country (you will be required to upload these documents with your application).
Programmes related to professional qualifications:
- SAICA– final year students studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent.
- CIMA– students currently completing studies that will propel them to the managerial level at the end of the year they apply (2019).
Benefits of the Gen A Grad Programme
- A structured development journey in the first year of employment
- Permanent employment at Absa from day one, with a competitive package
- Vehicle and home finance at staff rates
- Reduced banking fees
- Exclusive access to our global innovation hub
- Bringing your solutions from the Human Quantum Computer to life
- A dedicated Young Talent Team to support you
- The opportunity to be a part of initiatives affecting real change in Africa
- A strong support network of alumni
- Access to a vast networking of opportunities in Africa
June 30th 2019