Apply For 2019 EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women MENA Program
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA program is a year-long executive mentorship program designed for women with established businesses who are ready to scale operations and grow to become global market leaders.
The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program has been running for 12 years globally and offers the following opportunities to women, which include:
- Program offered free of cost
- Access to informal, one-on-one guidance and support
- Relevant learning opportunities including e-training webinars
- Orientation conference in Dubai in November 2019 (mandatory)
- EMEIA conference in Spring 2020 and other global events (optional)
EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ MENA Program Eligibility Requirements:
Entrepreneurial Winning Women will be expected to demonstrate the necessary qualities to take the fullest advantage of this opportunity, including ambitious company growth goals, energy, creativity, entrepreneurial purpose and passion.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
Applicants must have the confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan and overall professional acumen to take a high-potential business and scale it into a market leader. Additionally, Entrepreneurial Winning Women should have the maturity and level of business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.
August 31st, 2019.