Apply For 2020 Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship (Fully Funded $100,000)
The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to mentor future African leaders. The Fellowships offer the opportunity to work in the executive offices of either the AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva) with an annual stipend of $100,000.
Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
- National of an African country
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s degree
- Under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Any additional criteria as set by the host.
2020 Fellowship process
- Applications open 12 August 2019
- applications close 14 October 2019
- successful candidates notified early 2020
- Fellows report for duty May 2020
Application Deadline: 14 October 2019
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.