Apply For D-Prize $20,000 Entrepreneurship Grant 2018
Apply For D-Prize $20,000 Entrepreneurship Grant 2018.
Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges? If yes, then apply for the D-Prize $20,000 Business Grant For entrepreneurs across the world and make your business accomplishment reality.
Applicants are invited to apply for the D-Prize to recognise new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions. The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale.
1. Girl’s Education
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
- Sugar daddy awareness challenge
- 2. Agriculture
- Quality seed challenge
- Fertilizer challenge
- Improved farm practices challenge
- Custom agriculture challenge
- 3. Energy
- Solar lamp challenge
- Cook stove challenge
4. Global Health
- Patient identification challenge
- Maternal health challenge
- VMMC challenge
- PMTCT challenge
- Sayana® press challenge
- Immunization challenge
- Flipped classroom challenge
- Student testing challenge
- Governance and Infrastructure
- Transparency challenge
- Propose your own challenge
- All winners will be awarded up to $20,000. The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.
- Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
- D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
- D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between).
- Applicants should have enormous ambition, and can imagine themselves as successful entrepreneurs. Applicants are ready to launch their new venture, and – if a pilot proves successful – applicants are excited to grow it into a world changing organization.
- A student having existing commitments should have a clear idea how to transition into a full-time founder.
- D-Prize is exclusively interested in ventures that will scale distribution of an already proven poverty intervention in the developing world.
- Prototypes of promising new interventions are not funded.
How to Apply
nterested applicants must apply online via given website.
Deadline: 14 October 2018
For more information, please visit D-Prize.