Apply For Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa 2019 $10,000 Grant
Apply For Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa 2019 $10,000 Grant – If you are a startup or building the next big thing in the African space, the Google Launchpad Accelerator programme is for you. The LaunchPad Accelerator is a regional mentoring programme that enables seed-stage startups to thrive globally through mentorship, training and partnerships offered by Google.
Registration for the next set of Google Launchpad Africa Startups is open, and local business owners and entrepreneurs are advised to apply. Participating in LaunchPad will grant the startups access to Google’s technological resources and its network of experts, and also increase their visibility to a global pedestal.
Who Can Apply
The LaunchPad Africa is open to African startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe. The startups should also belong to the technology sector and seek to solve a challenge in their local environment or in the African space.
Google considers the practicability of the solution offered by the startup and how it creates value for the society.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
Benefits For Google Launchpad Accelerator Africa 2019
Some of the benefits of participating in the LaunchPad programme include:
- Equity-free cash grant.
- Access to Google engineering teams and training from a global team of mentors.
- Access to Silicon Valley experts.
- Training in public relations.
- Three months of intensive partnership and training with Google.
The application requires details of your startup on these 5 frontiers: people, growth, product, technology, and design.