Apply For Jobs In Abuja With 4 Different Companies
Apply for: Operation Manager Prographix Digital Press, Job Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide, Female Medical Sales Manager/Superintendent Pharmacist In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company, Business Development Manager at Partners For Development.
1. Operation Manager Prographix Digital Press
Prographix is an advance digital prints firm. We offer best quality prints and excellent designs to solve problems, help businesses grow, and give worth to ideas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager
To Oversee the affairs of lithography printing operations in our press.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.
2. Job Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide.
Hilton Worldwide is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 4,200 hotels, resorts and timeshare properties comprising more than 690,000 rooms in 93 countries and territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: 2019 Elevator Graduate Programme – Middle East & Africa
Job ID: MEA011DM
Employment Type: Full-time
Middle East, Turkey & Africa Elevator Programme (all placements will be located in MEA)
What is the Aim of the Programme?
- The Elevator General Manager programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 5-8 years of starting the Programme.
What will I do?
- Elevator consists of an 18-month training programme which encompassess two international 9-month placements.
- During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance.
- You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
- During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
Where will I be?
The location of your placements will depend on availability and the languages you speak.
When will I start?
The 2019 MEA Elevator Program starts on 01 September 2019.
Learning & Development
During your 18-month training you will take part in four residential courses.
As an Elevator participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language on-line and make use of our on-line business library.
Support all the Way:
Elevator participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Elevator Mentoring Programme where senior managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
Are you someone who is Smart? Passionate? Ambitious? These are the questions that we ask any potential candidate before they apply to the Elevator Programme.
There are also four main criteria for the General Manager’s Programme:
- You have a true ambition to become General Manager
- You have to be graduated in the period of July 2017 until 31 August 2019 from a well-respected Hotel or Business School.
- You must be willing/able to live and work in MEA
- You will be fluent in English.
- A second modern language would be considered a plus
- You are internationally mobile within MEA, with preferably hotel or hospitality work experience.
Job Title: Security Officer
Job ID: HOT05QOD
Brand Portfolio: Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Employment Type: Part-time
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
- As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience.
- A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- High School Graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
Capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- First Aid
- Knowledge of P.A.C.E.
- IT proficiency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
3. Job For Female Medical Sales Manager/Superintendent Pharmacist In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Lorache Group – Our client, a conglomerate with a Pharmaceutical subsidiary in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Manager/Superintendent Pharmacist (Female)
We are in need of a female Medical Sales personnel with experience as a superintendent pharmacist with at least 3 years experience from a pharmaceutical sector.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for the Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with
- Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and
- Medical Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Responsible for the performance, coaching, discipline, reward, and development of the Medical Sales Representatives in your territory.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with companies products and competitors
- Dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise.
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participation in advocacy, public corporate responsibility programmes and maintains a cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation.
- Achievement of territory sales target
- Focus product target achievement
- Top customers target achievement
- Market intelligence and prompt submission of price surveys
- Number of MSR achieving their sales and marketing targets
- Achievement of double/coaching call targets
- Effective territory management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th November, 2018.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
4. Job For Business Development Manager at Partners For Development
PfD’s staff and volunteers work in partnership with local and international groups to improve quality of life for vulnerable people in underserved communities. We envision a more just, peaceful, and environmentally sustainable world, and seek to empower people by increasing their access to training, education, and resources to create more vibrant and resilient communities, with more accountable leadership. PfD is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Program Development Manager
- Primary responsibilities include coordination of proposals, working with country program office staff to execute proposal vision while adhering to RFP/A requirements and PfD proposal processes; serving as a writer on proposal teams (especially for non-technical sections); supporting all stages of proposal recruitment; developing proposal budgets; and supporting the Program Development Manager as needed.
- The candidate will: support multiple, simultaneous new business efforts at different stages of the bid life cycle and provide day-to-day operational support to Program Development Manager, including tracking and reporting for senior management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in proposal review panels.
- Use networks and contacts in support of pipeline development and the verification of specific new business opportunities. Undertakes desktop research, coordinating as necessary with other PfD staff members.
- Responsible for relevant research and desk reviews for proposal prep.
- Assist in the tracking of new business opportunities and updates pipeline.
- Draft weekly Business Development updates for staff.
- Participate in proposal strategy, design, writing, and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal.
- Handle proposal management and coordination of multiple bids, depending on bid size and complexity.
- Work with PfD staff to prepare material for proposals, including meeting with potential partners.
- Travel to establish relationships with the client, potential partners and/or local staff, gather operational information and country context, and analyze the competitive environment.
- Serve as writer, drafting proposal chapters and annexes based on expressed needs.
- Track compliance with PfD controls and proposal processes and procedures, troubling shooting issues as needed.
- Tweet live from the PfD account from events or conferences.
- Draft inputs for PfD’s social media accounts.
- Manage logistics and administrative issues for business development travel.
- Coordinate consultant database and consultant agreements.
- Attend relevant events, conferences and meetings.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Field experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (writing samples are required), and strong facilitation skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Self-reliant problem solver.
- Ability to thrive in a multiple deadline, sometimes stressful environment.
- Relevant advanced Degree in International Development or similar field – MPH preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in international development.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in business development.
- Demonstrated success in securing significant funding from public and private sources, including US Government agencies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com with the subject “BD Manager Nigeria NAME”.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
Note: Applicants will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.