Apply For Jobs In Abuja With 5 Different Companies
A financial services sector, licensed by the regulatory bodies such as the Central Bank of Nigeria and Security and Exchange Commission, requires the services of suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below to increase its retail Market Share in the Financial Industry:
Job Title: Relationship Executive
Locations: Ikeja, Alimosho, Ogba, Isolo, Yaba, Surulere, Abuja, Ibadan, and Portharcourt
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
- Self-motivated individual who likes to work mostly outdoor.
- ND/HND/B.Sc in any Discipline.
- 2 Years’ Experience (Experience in Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Intelligent and fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Detail and target oriented.
- High level of integrity (a must).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting position and Location as Subject. For Example: (Relationship Executive – Ikeja).
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.
2. Job For Pharmacist at Skin101 Clinics Limited
Skin101 Clinics Limited began operations in October 2015 and has distinguished itself as a fast-growing Cosmetic Medical Clinic. SKIN101 has recently expanded its services to include a med spa section aiming to meet the need for skin and body maintenance of its vast clientele with medical grade treatments. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- The goal is to ensure effective product/medication use and become the clients trusted ally against skin health issues. That way you can deliver maximum value to both the clinic and clients.
- Reporting to the Aesthetic Doctor, your primary role will be to help fulfil orders and provide exceptional service and advice to every Skin101 Clinics client.
- The successful applicant will be a qualified pharmacist with a background in community pharmacy, exceptional product knowledge and a flexible working style. You will also be outgoing and team oriented.
- We are looking for a qualified pharmacist who will be responsible for preparing and administering appropriate pharmaceuticals to patients. You will achieve this either by executing the doctors order or by addressing the patient’s problems and needs.
The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed products/medication; he/she has to have the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding client medication.
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Dispensing medications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Delivering skin health promotion programs as required.
- Ensuring that all pharmacy operations are conducted in accordance with pharmacy policies and procedures, legal requirements and Quality Care Pharmacy Standards.
- Achieving KPIs and business objectives.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Integrity and compassion.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in pharmacy.
- Valid license to practice the profession.
- Must be registered with PCN.
- Applicant must be below the age of 30 years.
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a Pharmacist.
- Hands on experience with dispensing of medication with attention to detail.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover Letter and a clear Passport Photograph to: Employment@skin101ng.com
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018
3. British High Commission Recruitment For Estates Communication Officer
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Estates Communication Officer
Ref Id: 20/18 ABJ
Grade: A2 (L)
Job Subcategory: Estates
Start Date: 1 December 2018
Type of Position: Permanent
Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Operations and Corporate Services)
Main Purpose of Job
To provide prompt and effective Help Desk support, professional Customer Service and communications on behalf of the Abuja Estates Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calculate cost of materials and man-hours used on each property and produce monthly expense reports.
- Monitor works requests to ensure timely completion as specified in the Corporate Services Charter.
- Handle all internal and external communications for the Estates team and maintain proper records of this for audit purposes.
- Carry out any other duties as required, or directed by the Estates/FM Management Team
Manage the Estates helpdesk and maintain regular and effective communication with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Customers, Estates Team, CS management and the wider office).
- Raise work-requests for reactive and planned preventative maintenance tasks within agreed authority.
- Monitor and report on service level agreements both internally and externally and compile monthly.
- Estates KPIs.
- Monitor, acknowledge and reschedule rejected works from officers and communicate as appropriate.
- Ensure all work requests received are logged correctly, timelessly, and disbursed to the appropriate sections of the Estate Team.
- Maintain the works request data base, monitor active works-request dashboard and report daily progress to the relevant Estate managers and TWS.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- In addition, he/she should have significant experience in people management, work scheduling and organisation and demonstrate strong I.T and problem solving skills.
- Capable of working quickly and accurately (attention to detail).
- Candidates must have a relevant first degree as a minimum.
- He/she must be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and have proven communications and customer service target driven experience, preferably in the commercial world.
- He/she must have sound knowledge of the local business environment/practices and excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a high paced environment.
- Training / Qualifications in Communications.
- Training / Qualifications in Customer Service.
- Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service.
Starting monthly salary – N438,934.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Please complete the application form in full as the information provided is used during screening.
- Please check your application carefully before you submit, as no changes can be made once submitted.
- The British Deputy High Commission will never request any payment or fees to apply for a position.
- Employees recruited locally by the British Deputy High Commission in Lagos are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All candidates must be legally able to work and reside in the country of the vacancy with the correct visa/work permit status or demonstrate eligibility to obtain the relevant permit.
The responsibility lies on the successful candidate to:
- Obtain the relevant permit.
- Pay fees for the permit.
- Make arrangements to relocate.
- Meet the costs to relocation.
- The British Deputy High Commission does not sponsor visas/work permits except where it may be local practice to do so.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link:https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework Please note: AA=A1, AO=A2, EO=B3, HEO=C4, SEO=C5
Reference checking and security clearances will be conducted on successful candidates
Please log into your profile on the application system on a regular basis to review the status of your application.
8th November, 2018.
4. IT Officer Job Vacancy at Rossland Screening Solution
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
IT officer will mainly be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on the size and structure of the organisation, but you’ll generally need to:
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Connection and Network Specialist.
- Graphic and Website backend manager.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required.
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
- Good Communication skills.
- B.Sc/ HND in Computer Science/ Engineering.
- 3 year working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.
5. Job For Accountant at Bakan Gizo Nigeria Limited
Bakan Gizo Nigeria Limited, is one of the youngest fast growing Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria. They are duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria as a limited liability company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- A qualified Accountant, (preferably Chartered Accountant).
- 2 years minimum experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.