Available Jobs In Abuja With 2 Different Companies
Apply for these following jobs with different companies and positions available as: “Career Openings at Christoffel Blinden Mission, Job For Administrative Manager In A Reputable Travel Agency.”
1. Career Openings at Christoffel Blinden Mission
CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. CBM works in partnership with local civil society organizations’, communities, government and in alliance with international organizations in Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver/Logistics Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract: 2 years
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
- Under the supervision of the Finance Manager, the Driver/Logistics Assistant shall provide a variety of transportation support to the country office based in Maiduguri.
- The position will also provide logistics / administrative support to the staff in Abuja when the need arises.
- Transport staff, partners and consultants.
- Work after duty hours or holidays, as and when required and with prior notice from line manager.
- Maintain the vehicle log and fuel consumption documentation.
- Keep the Vehicle Documents folder up-to-date.
- Support the line manager with the vehicle usage report, including trip use, mileage and fuel consumption.
- Maintain a valid driver license vehicle registration and valid parents all the times.
Safety on the road:
- Ensure that the line manager is immediately informed of any accidents, the Accident report is filled immediately and the accident regarded to the police as soon as possible.
- Ensures safety of passengers at all times.
- Safe transport at all staff, equipment, and materials.
- Follow and abide by the traffic rules and other instructions given by the line manager.
Vehicle Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept clean on the outside and inside at all times.
- Keep the vehicle tidy and ensure that all filth is removed from the vehicle after a journey.
- Ensure vehicle maintenance is done on time.
Other relevant assigned duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificates, Apprentice Certificates or any other equivalent certificates.
- Formal drivers training with a valid driver’s license/certification to operate assigned vehicle following local rules and regulations.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Should have 3-5 years’ experience of professional driving.
- Minimum of a year experience as a driver in an international NGO. UN agency, embassy or private company.
- Knowledge of safety standards and safety equipment (e.g fire extinguishers etc.).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic skills to assist in case of emergency, knowledge of first aid basic methods.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in insecure areas, and following strict safety and security protocols.
- High level of accuracy in work, and ability to analyze complete sets of relationships and situations.
- Holds self and others accountable.
- Adherence to security and safety protocols.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Understanding of Hausa and Kanuri is added advantage
- The position is open only to Nigeria nationals.
Job Title: Programme Officer (Emergency Response)
Location: Maiduguri, Nigeria; with travels within the north-east & Abuja
Contract duration: 1 year
Contract type: Full-time
Contract start: As soon as possible
- CBM is seeking a Programme Officer (Emergency Response) to support emergency response projects in the north-east, funded by CBM Germany and BMZ.
- In close cooperation with local implementing partners, the Programme Officer (Emergency Response) assumes responsibility for the smooth running of CBM-supported emergency response projects from the planning phase to final evaluation.Main Tasks
Planning and implementation:
- Detailed programme planning with implementing partners and other key stakeholders
- Strong collaboration with relevant stakeholders, including the governments
- Facilitate joint meetings and activities among partners
- Monitoring and knowledge management
- Monitor plan design and implementation
- Data collection
- Development of detailed multi-year plans
- Deliverables and milestones planning
- Breakdown of complex activities into tasks
- Updates on risk assessment (and risk management)
- Regular updating of all plans
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Recommendations and corrective measures
- Scheduling of evaluation, including ToR’s development, consultant selection, evaluation
- coordination and integration/use of recommendations in decision-making
- Documentation of lessons learnt and good practices.
- Monitoring / progress reporting, according to donor’s requirements
Other types of reports issuing
- Prepare project briefs, reports and presentations as required.
- Partnerships implementation and follow up (rights and obligation)
- Support to partners for elaboration of annual and quarterly budgets and activity plans
- Capacity building needs identification and implementation
- Support to partners in reporting
- Active involvement in cluster meetings and activities
- Networking among emergency response clusters.
Other relevant assigned duties, as necessary.
- University Degree/ HND in Psychology, Law, Sociology, Development or other related Social Sciences field is required; Master’s Degree will be added advantage;
- Minimum of three (3) years specific professional experience working in complex and challenging field operational contexts;
- Prior experience with international development organizations, particularly with transition programming, and/or programs that have both national and community-level engagement;
- Fluency in oral and written communication skills; particularly in English language.
Job Title: Finance Officer (Emergency Response)
Location: Maiduguri, with travels within the north-east & Abuja
Contract Duration: 1 year
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Start: As soon as possible
- CBM is seeking a Finance Offices (Emergency Response) to support emergency response protects in the north-east funded by CBM Germany and BMZ
- The Finance Officer (Emergency Response) reports to the Finance Manager country officer, and works closely with other CO finance / programme staff and projects partners.
- Drive best practices in financial and administrative management of emergency projects
- Be accountable for ensuring that accurate partner accounts, statistic and financial information ore completed to set deadline and that costs are controlled to within budget allocation
- Assist the Finance Manager in producing and presenting project forecasts and budgets, working with CBM accounting systems and to further assist him with partners’ financial reports
- Financial management and partner financial management support:
- Manage the cash-flow position of emergency projects
- Develop / disseminate guidelines on efficient use of organizational resources and procedures fan purchasing, payment of bills, and other financial transactions
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Support completion of CBM supported project audits no timely manner
- Ensure compliance and consistency with In-country, CBM internal and donor/MA policies. procedures. as well as donors contracts
- Analyze and present financial reports, budget versus actual expenditure information, annual financial statements, request for funds in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain financial records and accounts of daily transactions. ensuring accuracy and completeness of ties and supporting documentation to serve as evidence of transactions
- Promote a cost consciousness culture and practice and advises partners on best financial practices
- Support programme staff and partners in project budget preparation, as needed
- Participate in capacity development for partners in financial management
- Participate in financial monitoring of implementing partner’s projects
Administration and Human Resources Management:
- Ensure compliance with relevant local regulations, with internal policies, donors requirements
- Manage all matters related to project operations and administration
- Maintain proper filing and documentation
- Arrange travel logistics for the state office state prepare weekly/monthly travel plan, reservations, arrange for hotel pick-ups and arrange halls and meals for all training
- Maintain the storage of office supplies, sourcing of vendors, obtaining quotations for required service and arranging for repairs of office equipment
- Maintain the Asset inventory list in the office Participate in partner capacity assessments and development
Other relevant assigned duties as necessary
Professional profile and requirements:
- B.Sc/HND Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or any other related fields
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role with an INGO/NGO, private or public organisation
- Good working knowledge of accounting administration. financial analysis. budgeting procedures and cash/boys. reconciliation
- Excellent and demonstrable rolls in the use of standard accounting packages and
- Microsoft Office programmes
- Knowledge of social Inclusion and Navision or any related programme management software is an added advantage
- Ability to use Quick books accounting software.
Personal Profile and Competencies:
- Development programme experience NGO
- Knowledge and experience of project cycle management in development context for 5 years
- Knowledge and experiences of project planning. monitoring and reporting of minimum of 3 years
- Experience in narrative and financial reporting on complex protects to International donors
- Cooperation with civil society/government/donors and private rector knowledge and/or experiences
- Basic knowledge of advocacy and Inclusion
- Working experience in insecure environments.
- Efficient management of emergency response projects finances
- Project financial reporting completed according to set timelines
- Timely and accurate financial reporting
- Capacity development progress Is reported regularly
- Adherence to finance, administrative, and procurement rules
Risk and Compliance:
Financial, operational and compliance risks identified and reported and/or addressed proactively Budget variances are anticipated, noted, and addressed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th November, 2018 .
- The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
- CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
- The role is a permanent contract located in Maiduguri, Nigeria. This position has a national compensation package and is subject to local employment and immigration laws.
2. Job For Administrative Manager In A Reputable Travel Agency
Levitikal Group – A Travel Company is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
The Administrative Manager is responsible for managing the general administrative activities of the organization, and will direct the activities of admin staff, contractors and service providers in the coordination and management of various administrative activities across the organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: Info@levitikalgroup.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.