Building Relationships Quotes
Building Relationships Quotes.
It is true that relationships takes time to nurture to appreciate the relationships that make a difference in your business and your life. Open, honest and safe communication is a fundamental part of a healthy relationship. The first step to building a relationship is making sure you both understand each other’s needs and expectations—being on the same page is very important. That means you have to talk to each other!
What Isn’t a Healthy Relationship?
Relationships that are not healthy are based on power and control, not equality and respect. In the early stages of an abusive relationship, you may not think the unhealthy behaviors are a big deal. However, possessiveness, insults, jealous accusations, yelling, humiliation, pulling hair, pushing or other abusive behaviors, are — at their root — exertions of power and control. Remember that abuse is always a choice and you deserve to be respected. There is no excuse for abuse of any kind.
Being able to give you some tips about a healthy relationship, lets look at some Quotes from some leaders about relationship quotes.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
1.”Personal relationships are the fertile soil from which all advancement, all success, all achievement in real life grows.”–Ben Stein
2. “Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you” ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
3. “When nobody around you seems to measure up, it’s time to check your yardstick.”–Bill Lemley
4. “You will become like the five people you associate with the most. This can be either a blessing or a curse.”–Billy Cox
5. “It is surprising how much you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.”–Abraham Lincoln
6. “One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody everything every night before going to bed.”–Bernard Baruch
Also check:Unhappy Relationship Signs
7. “Our rewards in life will always be in exact proportion to the amount of consideration we show toward others.”–Earl Nightingale
8. “The golden rule is of no use whatsoever unless you realize that it is your move.”–Frank Crane
9. “Nice guys may appear to finish last, but usually they are running in a different race.”–Ken Blanchard
10. “There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.”–John Andres Holmes
11. “I believe that you can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”–Zig Ziglar
12. “To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.” -Doménico Cieri Estrada
13. “What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?” -George Eliot
14. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that many people enter into a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” -Anthony Robbins
15. “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.” -E. Joseph Cossman
16. “Marriage is three parts love and seven parts forgiveness of sins.” -Lao Tzu
17. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.” -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
18. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” -Leo Buscaglia
19. “It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party.” -Nick Hornby
20. “The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands.” -Alexandra Penney
22. “The purpose of a relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your completeness.” -Neale Donald Walsch
23. “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” -Dinah Shore
24. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship.” -Henry Cloud
25. “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved.” -Barbara Johnson
26. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” -Carl Jung
27. “If we are incapable of finding peace in ourselves, it is pointless to search elsewhere.” -Francois de la Rochefoucauld
28. “Real giving is when we give to our spouses what’s important to them, whether we understand it, like it, agree with it, or not.” -Michele Weiner-Davis
29. “Love is no assignment for cowards.” -Ovid
30. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” -Friedrich Nietzsche
31. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships.” -Henry Winkler
32. “A man who marries a woman to educate her falls victim to the same fallacy as the woman who marries a man to reform him.” -Elbert Hubbard
33. “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.” -Elizabeth Gilbert
34. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” -Donald Miller
35. “When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.” -Deepak Chopra