Decisions That Make The Difference
Decisions That Make The Difference.
Nothing happens in life until someone makes a decision. Decision making is also critical. What might have been the right decision yesterday may be the wrong decision tomorrow. But if we have to live a life worth making an impact and growing daily, we have to make decisions that make the difference.
Good Day, Friends. Today, I truly believe you’re making changes.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
On the topic today, I am focusing on the decision that make the difference. Looking at the extra mile with a different result. What has been the limitation to your path in life, as well – implementing changes to make growth. Do you believe you can make a great change or you don’t? This can could only be tell only by your attitude. Every attitude need needs courage to achieve result, unless life would remain on a state of wishes or day dreaming. This is where a step of faith comes into play as an individual who desire results to make difference.
I once read the story of a woman who lost her husband during the world war just after three months of their wedding. She was heartbroken so she relocated. Due to the love she had for the man she mourned him with a broken heart for 5 years. Then one day she heard that it was all a mistake that the man was still alive. She started her search for her love, from one continent to another, from one country to another, from one state to another. No phone no Facebook. She did this for four years till she heard the man was living in a tall building somewhere. When she got there she started from one floor to the other, when she got to the second to the last floor, she became tired, frustrated and gave up. She turned back and left, lo and behold her husband who has been searching for her was up there and contemplating suicide. That night he died.
What’s that you have been after? A job, cash, wife, husband, faith, admission into school, name them. You can’t stop now, you have to go that extra mile that makes the difference. The difference is:
- The attitude to follow a course to the end.
- The attitude to never give up even when it doesn’t reflect what you aimed!
- The attitude to believe yes, I have dream worth achieving… and this dream of my need to become realities.
- The attitude that truly turn things for your good.
- The attitude to walk away from the past and live your life for the future.
- The attitude to reflect love.
- The attitude to learn how to accommodate your weakness and believe in your strength.
- The attitude to speak God words to adversary.
- The attitude not to see anything as your limitation.
- The attitude to mend your broken marriage, and relationship if that has been a problem to your life. All these are the extra mile that makes the difference.
How do you make this difference
If you understand the Bible, you would easily understand faith requires taking a bold step to achieve results. That is how you make decisions that make the difference. According to Hebrews 11:1-6 says, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts; and through it he being dead still speaks. By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, “and was not found, because God had taken him”; for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God. But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.”
Today you need to make a courageous decision backed by faith to get off your limitation. Don’t wallow on what mistake you made, but just a little more effort today could bring you closer to your success. Arise! Tell your self the failure of yester won’t defeat my future and I am moving forward. This means have a change of plans if you want to really move and apply action.
I see you succeeding… and making progress. I am your Brother and Friend, Beloved Desmond on Hkitnob daily inspire. Remain uniquely bless.