Fate Foundation 2018 Entrepreneurs Digital Programme For Young Nigerians
Are you inspire to use great opportunity to achieve your life career? Then search no more as Fate Foundation is offering you the opportunity to take a step
Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians. In partnership with Facebook, we are happy to announce our 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme calendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses with essentigies.
Programme Benefits For Participant
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
• One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
• One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
• Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
• Structure and Curriculum for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young nigerians
• Each programme stream will run four (4) times a week (from Mondays to Thursdays) over a four (4) week period and will involve very interactive and hands-on practical workshop learning sessions. With the background that entrepreneurs are now engaging more within a digital market place, the curriculum will have a strong digital marketing component and also cover critical areas for successfully building a new business including:
Business Model Canvas
Business Plan Development
Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
Marketing and Pricing Strategies
Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
Fate Foundation 2018 Aspiring Entrepreneurs DIGITAL Programme FOR Young Nigerians
Timelines for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians
Lagos : February 5, 2018 – March 2, 2018
Abuja: March 12, 2018 – April 6, 2018
Ibadan : April 16, 2018 – May 11, 2018
Port Harcourt : May 21, 2018 – June 15, 2018
Lagos : June 25, 2018 – July 20, 2018
Calabar : July 30, 2018 – August 24, 2018
Kaduna; September 3, 2018 – September 28, 2018
Enugu: October 8, 2018 – November 2, 2018
Who Can Apply for Fate Foundation 2018 aspiring entrepreneurs digital programme for young Nigerians?
Candidates illegible must be:
Between 18 – 35 years old
Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
Have already registered and launched a business.
Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form [ here ]. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
School Certificate or Statement of Result
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages.
This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.