3. Get School Fees Loan
Get School Fees Loan
Accessing school loans for yourself, or children has taken a different dimension with a couple of service providers giving out collateral-free loans without the need a proof of employment or even a visit to a banking hall for some paperwork. Financing education can be financially stressful with payments for school shopping, school fees and all that goes into preparing for school and that is why RenMoney School Fees Loan provides a buffer for you.
Financing you or your children’s desired future by providing the best education should not be difficult. With access of up to NGN4, 000, 000 School Fees Loan, no collateral, and 24 hours cash disbursement after loan approval, RenMoney will make paying school fees much easier.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
What You Need To Apply
Our requirements are below:
1. Be between ages 22 – 59 years.
2. Have a steady source of income that is verifiable.
3. Must be confirmed staff in place of present employment.
4. Have a functional current or savings bank account.
5. Have valid means of identification – International Passport, Driver’s License or National ID Card.
Note: You will enjoy lesser interest rates if your child’s school is in partnership with RenMoney. To introduce your school to us, please send school contact details to email@example.com
Also apply For Grant:bank of industry 2018 N22billion loan for female entrepreneurs
School Fees Loan Details
Minimum Loan Tenure: 3 months.
Maximum Loan Tenure: 12 months.
Interest Rate: 3% – 5% monthly.
Finance Fee: 3% (One time cost spread over the loan repayment tenure).
RenMoney is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria – CBN (https://www.cbn.gov.ng/)
How to Apply for School Fees Loan
There are two ways to apply for a School Fees Loan:
1. Apply through your child’s school and enjoy lesser rates. Please note that the school must be in partnership with RenMoney MFB Limited in order for you to take this route. For information on partner schools, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If your child’s school is not already in partnership with RenMoney, you can still get a School Fees Loan if you have an invoice from the school. You can apply through one of the following channels:
Fill in your details in the School Fees Loan form below and a RenMoney representative will contact you promptly.
Once the application for School Fees Loan is successfully submitted through any of the routes above, you will
Receive notification of instant approval (or disapproval).
Get required documents across to any of our representatives or offices.
Get cash deposited in designated bank account in 24 hours or less