Guide For 2019 First Bank Management Associate Programme
First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP) is one of the Bank’s flagship programmes designed as a 24-month fast-track comprehensive developmental programme. This programme is targeted at young, dynamic, self-motivated and highly driven individuals who are desirous to be part of the next generation of leaders in the Bank.
The Bank is therefore seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates with the right skills set and excellent leadership potential who are desirous to leverage this window of opportunity to enhance their career journey.
Such individuals must possess acute thinking skills, financial and methodical skills, as well as distinctive ability to communicate effectively and synthesize ideas, information and data to aid decision making.
Upon completion of the programme, successful candidates (Management Associates) will be promoted to Assistant Manager grade, irrespective of their grades at the point of entry.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
Such individuals will be tagged as High-Potential staff (HiPos) in the Bank and will enjoy regular promotion subject to consistent high performance ratings in the yearly appraisal exercise. Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities will be offered to such staff across the FirstBank network to provide them global exposure and network.
FMAP 2019 Qualification Criteria
- Not more than 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years‘ work experience in a structured organization, preferably financial services sector or global consulting firm
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division in any discipline from a recognised University
- In addition to the above, candidates must have a post-graduate degree (minimum Master‘s degree) from a reputable university; OR
- Relevant professional qualifications such as: ACCA, ACA, CPA,CFA, ACIB
For other enquiries, call FMAP 02 Helpdesk Number 07033072581
Application Deadline: Unspecified