Guide To Apply For 2019 South Africa World Economic Forum Startups
The 28th ‘World Economic Forum’ on Africa 2019 Startups Programme in Cape Town, South Africa, which aim to tackle these issues by focusing on how to scale up transformation of regional architecture related to innovation, cooperation, growth, investment, integration and industry stability.
The 28th World Economic Forum on Africa will convene more than 1,000 regional and global leaders from politics, business, civil society and academia to shape regional and industry agendas in the year ahead.
Under the theme, shaping inclusive growth and Shared Futures in the fourth industrial revolution, the meeting will address the African Union’s Agenda 2063 regional strategic priorities under four programme tracks:
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
- Innovation: Readiness for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Cooperation: Sustainable Development & Environmental Stewardship
- Growth: Digitalization & Competitive Industries
- Stability: Leadership & Institutional Governance
2019 South Africa World Economic Forum Criteria
- Be less than 10 years old – Have received more than $1 million in funding.
- Be headquartered in Africa and/or with a primary market focus on Africa.
- Be developing a product or service that makes a substantial long-term positive impact on business and society.
- Be considered a high-potential company in their field with a disruptive business model or significant product or service innovation.
- Not be a subsidiary or a joint venture.
- The chief executive officer / founder must represent the start‑up at the World Economic Forum on Africa 2019