Hello Tomorrow 2019 Global Entrepreneurs Startup Competition (€100,000+ In Prizes)
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge gives scientists and deep tech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech innovation networks.
DIGITAL HEALTH & MEDICAL DEVICES – DRUG DISCOVERY – ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT – FOOD & AGRICULTURE – INDUSTRIAL BIOTECH – INDUSTRY 4.0 – MEDICAL BIOTECH – MOBILITY – NEW SPACE – SMART CITY
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
Connections – Visibility – Funding
- ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas.
- THIRTEEN €10K PRIZESFor the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by our main partners.
- PITCH in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investorsAT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT For the 80 startups selected as finalists, you will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage.
- BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP DEEP TECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR & BUSINESS DAY – March 11th 2020.
For our selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deep tech investors and 100+ corporates
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT– March 12th & 13th 2020 For our selected Top Deep tech Startups.
– 3,500 curated audience.
– Opportunities to showcase your product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more!
- MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 13TH 2019