How To Apply For GreenHouse Lab & Win $100k
Apply for GreenHouse Lab opportunity to receive world class tech entrepreneurship training, a minimum of 100K USD and access to a global network of mentors and investors.
GreenHouse Lab is a three-month accelerator focused solely on early-stage, female-led or female focused technology start-ups across Africa, as well as African run start-ups domiciled overseas with products that are scalable in African markets.
GreenHouse Lab Application Process
- Make sure you have a venture profile published on the VC4Africa platform with your most recent pitch deck attached.
- Apply for the program via the online application form
Program Benefits Include:
- A global cross-industry investor, corporate partner, and mentorship network
- Access to products and resources from GreenHouse Capital partners, including Google Launchpad· An intensive curriculum delivered by Google mentors and industry experts
- The opportunity to work out of Vibranium Valley, Lagos, Nigeria’s premier tech hub
- Ecosystem engagement (through networking sessions and roadshows
- The potential to receive a minimum of 100K USD investment from GreenHouse Capital for startups that qualify and meet our investment readiness criteria (this excludes other offers that may come from our global network of investors).
GreenHouse Lab Application Criteria
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for the program:
- Must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member on their founding or leadership team.
- Must have identified a critical need in Africa and is building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution.
- Must have a team consisting of at least two members including one technical member.
- Must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue.
- Must be extremely passionate about their chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of their dreams.
The three-month accelerator begins in mid-August and ends in mid-November. Selected start-ups will be required to commit 2 employees to the program for up to 3 days a week in Lagos.
Application Deadline: August 4th 2019