How To Check BVN On 9mobile, Glo, Airtel & Mtn?
In this post I will show you how to check BVN on 9mobile, Glo, Airtel & Mtn? Yesterday I was doing an online registration and it requested for my BVN. I had to go through my old mail from 2015 before I could remember my bank BVN. So I do however believe you may be going through same process if you maybe reading this article and don’t like going through such tedious process like I did.
How To Check BVN Number Via Mobile Phones (USSD Code) – 9mobile, Glo, Airtel & Mtn will be made easier for you. This article contains how to know or check BVN Number (Bank Verification Number USSD Code) directly on your mobile phone without having to visit your bank’s branch? Check BVN on 9mobile, Glo, Airtel And Mtn.
How to access BVN is one of the most popular questions among people who don’t want to go to the bank or to search through the stack of papers in order to find this number.
Banks of Nigeria in cooperation with such mobile phone providers as , 9mobile, Glo, Airtel and Mtn have launched a special service, which is available to every person within the borders of the state.
How to check BVN online?
It is quite common thing that someone needs to pay in or withdraw money from the bank account. Of, course it is understandable that people can’t memorize everything. It’s very difficult to remember a lot of information, especially if we are talking about numbers.
Just to make your search easier, Nigerian mobile phone providers come to the conclusion – every moment you want there should be possibility to know your bank verification number. So, nowadays BVN code is available online, so-called 24/7. Everything you need is your mobile phone and Internet access.
How to check BVN on 9mobile, Glo, Airtel & Mtn?
The most important part above checking your BVN has nothing to do with the type of mobile device you use. Whether you are the proud owner of iPhone 7 or you just can afford to buy on the secondary market Nokia 1280 with a flashlight. You don’t have to find access to the Internet. Everything you need is a code for checking BVN. Code for BVN is *565*0#.Dialing the code and NIBSS returns the BVN associated with your mobile phone number.
Just write down and save this number in your telephone directory. If you need to know your BVN number you have to send a call to this dial consisting of 4 numbers.
NB : MAKE SURE THE NUMBER USED IN DIALING THE CODE IS ASSOCIATED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
This code was originated to check BVN on 9mobile, Glo, Airtel & Mtn. However, it is suitable for all the banks in Nigeria as well as it works with every popular mobile operator.
One more thing which is worth mentioning is that from your account balance a token fee for this action will be deducted. The price isn’t huge – only N10.
Bank employees will NEVER ask about your BVN or any other details about your bank account. Don’t answer suspicious e-mails or SMS-texts on your mobile phone requesting for your BVN .
Some Benefits Of BVN ln Nigeria
• BVN gives a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank).
• Customers Bank Accounts are protected from unauthorized access.
• It will address issues of identity theft, thus cut exposure to fraud.
• The BVN will enhance the Banking Industry chances of being able to fish out blacklisted customers.
• Reduce queue in Banking Halls.
• Standardized efficiency of Banking operations.
• The Customers unique BVN is accepted as a means of identification across all Nigerian Banks .
Now that you now know how to check BVN number on your phone, next is to know how to link BVN with your existing bank accounts in Nigeria (other banks you own).
Here is a quick stepped guide on how to enrol for BVN if you don’t have access to a mobile phone;
How To Enroll For BVN – All Banks.
To those that are just new to BVN in Nigeria, here are 5 quick steps of how to.
register for BVN in Nigeria if you can’t quickly get access to a mobile device, follow tips below;
1. Enter any bank branch of your choice.
2. Request, fill and submit their BVN enrollment form.
3. Present yourself for data capturing (such as Fingerprint, facial Image etc).
4. An acknowledgement slip with the transaction ID would be issued to you right away.
5. In less than 24 hours, you should get a message showing you your new BVN. Now, you can now link BVN with all your bank accounts.
This code works on all bank you can think of in Nigeria either with or without an internet connection.