Jobs: Apply For These Jobs In Abuja With 5 Different Companies
Apply For these jobs: Laura Foods Limited recruitment for a Marketing and Sales Head, Palladium International Vacancy for a Driver – Nigeria Integrated Health Program, Access Solutions Limited recruitment for Commercial Sales Officers in Abuja, Job for an NTD Technical Manager at Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM), Job for a Cook/Chef in Abuja at Rossland Group.
1. Laura Foods Limited recruitment for a Marketing and Sales Head
Laura Foods – Our Mission is to help people eat healthy, eat wholesome, eat happy and have a pleasant eating experience all the time. We will achieve our goals through passionate care giving, absolute competence & resilience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing and Sales
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
- To provide for development, planning, implementation, direction and coordination of all company’s marketing and sales programmes/ strategies.
- To provide for control, coordination and direction of all brand communications and achieve sustainable brand awareness/presence, brand identity, brand loyalty and brand equity.
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales Lead Generation & Consummation activities namely:
- Creation of effective, compelling positioning, messaging, and sales tools that are readily understood and used by the sales team;
- Creation of sales-ready tools such as market-facing presentation content to be used by Sales team to highlight benefits of company products and services to the potential customer;
- Execution of marketing campaigns and analysis of performance that leverage behavioural interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Marketing/Sales Activities including but not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing customer acquisition and retention marketing programs for all categories of customers such as shops/ supermarkets, direct consumers, online distributors etc;
- Developing standard templates for various sales proposals and participate in their presentation to key prospects;
- Articulating product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing personnel of the company;
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management and attending senior management meetings to review performance and revise strategies;
- Participate in credit review meetings with senior management.
- Develop, plan, execute, coordinate, lead and direct all Sales & Customer Relationship
Management programmes namely:
- Development of outlets, programs, and sales incentives to sell slow moving inventory;
Direct management of all major accounts and critical developing accounts; Supervisory management of all other accounts;
- Promotion of positive relationships with suppliers, partners, vendors, distributors and customers;
- Analysis of all sales data for profitability, product mix, supply-demand trends, pricing effectiveness and conducting of regular sales meetings to discuss results and strategies with sales personnel.
- Execute Market Research and Competitive Intelligence with a view to understand the products and services offering / approach of key competitors;
- Communicate products and services differentiation to sales team; and Provide market price inputs.
- Train and develop the marketing team and execute any other tasks assigned by superior officers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th November, 2018.
2. Palladium International Vacancy for a Driver – Nigeria Integrated Health Program
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver – Nigeria Integrated Health Program
Report to: Operations Officer
Duration: 5 years
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and support rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems. It will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas, family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/new-born health, and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
- The Driver is a full-time position to support the USAID Integrated Health Program (IHP) staff in the safe transport of team members and deliveries.
- Drive vehicles as directed, including transporting staff to the field, performing pickups and delivery tasks; responsible for routine vehicle maintenance, including inspecting the vehicle; noting damage, scratches, malfunctions, or problems and reporting any faults to senior driver; and ensuring vehicles are clean, well maintained, and road worthy at all times.
- Ensure that self and all passengers are wearing seatbelts prior to departure, including those in the back seat.
- Report any accident involved while driving project vehicle to the police and appropriate authorities; ensure vehicle has all the required forms before starting a trip.
- Act as administrative assistant, when not driving.
- Compile trip reports for drivers and weekly log sheets and enter into the fuel consumption report; process monthly fuel requests and consolidate fuel liquidations for office vehicles.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor
- Have a minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND);
- Excellent in spoken English and comprehension;
- Have demonstrable knowledge of Nigerian driving codes and regulations;
- Be a resident of Abuja (no relocation allowance);
- Able to drive and work long hours;
- Able to work in a multi culture environment and adapt easily.
- Familiar with the local terrain and routes and respond appropriately, in case of emergency.
- Have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position with an international development project (USAID funded project preferred);
- Have an understanding of the mechanics of vehicles as this will be advantageous;
- Have demonstrable knowledge of Nigerian road networks (with emphasis on Abuja and Northern Nigeria);
- Have defensive driving and security training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2018.
3. Access Solutions Limited recruitment for Commercial Sales Officers in Abuja
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. We provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Officer
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of commercial accounts.
- Oversee the on-boarding process of agents and super agents to our solution.
- Work with the team lead and other team members to develop and execute Commercial Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
- To monitor both budgetary and service delivery performance against targets, in order to achieve high standards of delivery and resident satisfaction are achieved
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality sales service against Key Performance
- Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of clients
- To prepare full marketing feasibility assessment reports and Sales the solution
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship for Marketing campaign and events;
- Follow up on leads generated through promotional events and other available opportunities
- Analyze sales trends, track sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- To manage and control any budgets assigned to you
- To achieve efficiencies in sales initiatives working closely with partners and stakeholders.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the solution
- Strategic and Commercial sales experience
- At least 3 years experience in banking sales
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Performance driven with initiative to assess complex situations and make decisions quickly and effectively and deliver excellent customer service
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- A University Degree
- Experience in sales of ICT solutions will be an added advantage
- Influencing – high level of interpersonal skills, demonstrable ability to present ideas and take people with them
- Innovative, adaptable and pragmatic
- Flexibility – able to work effectively within an environment of ambiguity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Commercial Sales”
Note: Strictly Abuja Residents
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.
4. Job for an NTD Technical Manager at Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM)
Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. CBM works in partnership with local civil society organizations’, communities, government and in alliance with international organizations in Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: NTD Technical Manager – Country Office Nigeria
Main Objective of the Role
Reporting to the CO Programme Manager role:
- Takes the responsibility for leading the NTD unit.
- S/he will oversee the planning, implementation and reporting on the NTD programmes and provide NTD programmatic and technical support to the implementing partners.
- S/he will be the point of contact with the FMOH, to ensure support at all levels, and compliance with government NTD approaches and plans.
- The NTD Technical Advisor will work as an integral part of the CBM Nigeria Country office; for accurate support to the partners, s/he will spend up to 50% of working time with them or in the field projects. This role will directly support the achievement of the Nigerian Government’s goals for LF, onchocerciasis, and trachoma elimination and control of soil-transmitted helminths and schistosomiasis.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Will
- Lead on development of NTD strategy and operational planning and budget development for NTD programmes in Nigeria;
- Oversee NTD proposal writing and budget preparation for resource mobilisation;
- Oversee the implementation of NTD programmes and the effective integration of FMoH NTD master plan activities, in accordance with work plan and budget;
- Provide formal and informal training to staff;
- Support partners in the implementation and monitoring of CBM’s programme for strengthening drug management and reporting – Strengthening Mectizan Distribution and Reporting (SMDR);
- Represent CBM in disease specific meetings at national level (eg. NTD Steering Committee meetings, Elimination committee meetings) and make technical presentations.
- Develop good working relationships and collaboration where appropriate, with other national and international NTD NGOs.
- Ensure robust program monitoring and evaluation, disease mapping, and routine program surveys/assessments in collaboration with the Ministry of Health;
- Provide technical assistance to CBM partners in all aspects of NTD control and elimination;
- Support partners in the design and planning of new NTD programmes, in discussion with donors;
We Are Looking For Someone Who has
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant discipline and at least 10 years’ progressive experience implementing and leading technical and program activities for donor-funded health programs. Experience in implementing NTD programs and other infectious diseases in Nigeria;
- Demonstrated experience managing and analyzing NTD data along with knowledge of reporting procedures, best practices, guidelines, and tools for M&E.
- Experience in disability meanstreaming in programme developement.
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria frequently and ability to travel internationally.
- Professional proficiency in English: Strong English oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate, demonstrated experience in Microsoft Packages (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access) and good report writing skills.
- Past experience working with DFAT, ENDFUND, BMZ, GIZ projects. Understanding of their policies and guidelines.
- Experience in all aspects of program management: conceiving, planning, organizing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating.
- Excellent communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills, demonstrated leadership, management, and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple disciplines.
This position has a national compensation package and is subject to local employment and immigration laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter in English to: email@example.com
- The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
- CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position.
- The role is a permanent contract located in Abuja, Nigeria
Application Deadline 27th November, 2018.
5. Job for a Cook/Chef in Abuja at Rossland Group
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Cook/Chef
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Interested candidates should be:
- Flexible to work shift pattern
- And other task assigned.
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
Candidates must have minimum SSCE with 3 years working experience as a cook/Chef.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as the title of the mail, failure to do this means automatic disqualification
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.