Jobs Vacancy: App Developer, Project Manager, Office Assistant, House Keepers/stewards, Others.
1. Mobile App Developers Needed
We are an ICT Solutions Provi
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
der based in Lagos Nigeria, we need the service of Mobile App developer for support of some of our applications
Qualified candidates will be responsible for maintaining, and supporting customer facing mobile applications. This will include testing, debugging, documenting and implementing solutions for an existing Mobile App. Ideal candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new things.
1. Support an existing mobile App
2. Work with other developers in upgrading existing app
Java, Android SDK, Material Design, Android Studio, Git, APIs, MySQL, PHP
Applicant from any background (Engineering, Science, Social Science or Arts) with right skills and relevant experience
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, send your CV to email@example.com
Please is there anyone with MSc in environmental sciences eg Architecture, Quantity Survey,Urban and regional studies etc for lecturing in a private university @ Abuja,Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited was incorporated as an engineering & contracting company providing a broad range of engineering services and products to diverse industries including the power distribution, power transmission, power generation, telecommunications, petroleum & gas, and marine industries. Through the years, Turbo Energy has provided various services to different utilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Business Development Manager
Successful candidates will: Plan, develop, and implement business strategies for generating revenue from services provided by Turbo Energy.
Investigate business opportunities with significant scale and synergies to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products/services in target markets.
Monitor negotiation processes to ensure that contracts are secured
Research Market Information: Key players, prospective clients, product range, market volume and reach, etc.
Research and Engage potential customers and local partners
Collect customer product/service requirements
Support project development and implementation
Support Sales team, Workshop Service Concepts, Technical Support Service and Marketing teams in achieving targets.
Provide Consultancy services to partners, ensuring sales/service competency at partner level
Systematically introduce new products/brands/services into the market
Provide detailed periodic performance reports, statistics and status of pending contracts to the Management /Partner(s).
Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers and identifying and getting new ones.
Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market database.
Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
Be able to proffer specialized solutions to meet the need of clients.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Covering Letter to: email@example.com with the “Job Title: as the Subject of the mail.
3. ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Lead
Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
Lead the software system testing process, resources, programming, projects and documentation.
Develop departmental policies and standard operating procedures, as needed, to effectively execute the principles and responsibilities of software quality assurance.
Responsible for the selection and development of people, resources, and budgets necessary to perform the functions of software quality assurance.
Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as: (a) traceability requirements (b) test requirements (c) usability, etc.
Ensure appropriate scheduling of software quality resources/personnel to projects.
Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Education & Qualification:
First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
At least 1- 3 years experience in I.T Quality Assurance
Understands software development and maintenance lifecycle
Proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Excel, Powerpoint and other related tools.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. ACTED – Since 1993, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential. ACTED, headquartered in Paris, France, is present in four continents and our teams intervene in 34 countries towards 8 million people, responding to emergency situations, supporting rehabilitation projects and accompanying the dynamics of development. Over 5,000 staff are dedicated to implementing and developing our projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Shelter
Location: Maiduguri/ Abuja
Contract: Fixed term
Duration 8 months
Starting date: ASAP
In response to the emergency situation in Nigeria, ACTED recruits.
To ensure the project is implemented in a timely and professional manner, according to objectives, goals and indicators, in line with donor requirements and based on beneficiary needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Project Implementation Follow-up
Administration and Operational Management of Project Implementation:
The qualified candidate must have: University degree in a relevant field, including Project Management, Architecture/Engineering or other related field
3+ years of field experience in humanitarian relief and/or development programs focused on shelter construction and settlement planning, ideally within urban emergency contexts, and/or in the Middle East
Knowledge of global (and preferably locally-adapted) shelter standards and practices
Knowledge of and practical experience in the development of training modules and methodologies for community-driven shelter approaches, HLP promotion, and other relevant approaches.
Knowledge of and experience with donor practices and requirements, the project cycle process, and humanitarian or development program solicitations and applications.
Knowledge of and experience with program monitoring and evaluation.
Understanding of operational guidelines and project management tools, including notably budget management.
Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Project Management software required.
Salary defined by the ACTED salary grid; educational level, expertise, hardship, security, and performance are considered for pay bonus.
Additional monthly living allowance.
Free food and lodging provided at the organization’s guesthouse.
Transportation costs covered, including additional return ticket + luggage allowance.
Provision of medical, life, and repatriation insurance + retirement package.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications including cover letter, and CV’s to: email@example.com Under Ref: PMS/NIA
5. Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company offering a full complement of business management & HR services including recruitment, training and staff management.
We do not just offer staff recruitment services; we offer solutions. Our staffing solutions are structured to improve the bottom line. Thus whenever an employer requests for our services, we evaluate the client’s business to develop the appropriate staffing solution that is suitable for that business.
Head of Chambers
Location : Abuja
The successful candidate will ensure that company operates within the law at all times, offer counsel on legal issues, create an effective guardian of the organisation and facilitate business strategies development. The successful candidate will be able to ensure legal compliance and limit risk exposure. The success
Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management.
Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors.
Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action.
Anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically.
Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
Base your decision making process on ethics and integrity.
Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders.
Deal with external parties (regulators, external counsel, politicians, clients)
Attract, develop, direct, motivate and drive performance from team.
Draft agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
Meet legal objectives.
Deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas.
Keep abreast of legislative changes
Proven experience as Head of Chambers in a Law firm
Overall broad legal knowledge (corporate law, litigations, labor law, etc).
In-depth understanding of how legal issues affect organisation’s
Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
Well-versed in how business operate with financial acumen
High degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas.
Excellent judgement and analytical skills.
First class interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”
LLB degree in Law.
MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an asset.
Must be Abuja resident.
Location : Abuja
You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the MD’s working / personal life and communication.
Act as the point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
Handle requests and queries appropriately
Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
Make travel arrangements
Take dictation and minutes
Travel with the MD as required
Attend to some personal errands of the MD
Produce reports, presentations and briefs
Devise and maintain office filing system
Proven work experience as a personal assistant
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
MS Office and English proficiency
Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Discretion and confidentiality
B.Sc. / HND qualification. M.Sc. would be considered an added advantage
Must be Abuja based
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Paybest.com.ng, an online innovative Gadget store is recruiting talented individuals for the roles below;
Job Title: Digital Marketer
The ideal applicant should have knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including the various social media sites.
The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate The successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales via all social media networks, participating in online promotions and outreach.
Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
An understanding of online marketing.
Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.
Job Title 2; Account Assistant (with a minimum of two years experience in the same role)
Receive and record payments made via cash, checks etc.
Issue cash receipts, Invoice, refunds or change due to customers.
Maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Provide full accounting support to Accounts Department.
Balancing daily account at the end of the day.
Ability to manage the store and stock count.
Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
Others as may be assigned.
Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Must possess strong analytical and numerical skill.
Strong administrative and organizational skill.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience with Accounting Software Package(Sage) is an advantage.
Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations).
Method Of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the Job Title as the Subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: August 4, 2017
7. Urgent Vacancy For House Keepers/stewards (live-in 5 Positions)
Our client provides catering and hospitality services to corporate organizations and hotels.
Victoria Island, Lagos State (proximity to work is highly desired).
To contribute to guest comfort by ensuring the daily cleaning and tidying of the guest house are carried out appropriately. The employee change sheets and make beds in the house, ensure used cloths are washed, iron selected cloths for the week, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house. Keep the rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels and other items etc.
• Maintain record of related expenditure.
• Sweep, scrub, mop and polish room / private living room floors.
• Vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies; dust and polish furniture and fittings.
• empty and clean trash containers from rooms; clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
• Make beds and change linens as required; wash and iron clothing and linen.
• Refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms.
• keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues.
• Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements.
• Check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out.
• Ensure the hygiene and safety of the guest house bedrooms.
• Ensure that guests receive high quality service.
• Ensure that the brand standards are applied.
• Monitor the operation efficiency of the linen service; laundering etc.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
• Attention to detail: working carefully within the minimum required timeline.
• Team working.
• The ability to take initiative.
• Good physical resilience.
• Organization and thoroughness: preparing bedrooms in the minimum length of time whilst.
• respecting internal guest house procedures.
• Discretion: not disturbing guests
Education: OND (Ordinary National Diploma).
Experience: Minimum of 3 years in similar post.
• Significant experience as a Housekeeper /steward.
• Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.
Personal Qualities Required by the Job:
• Innovation: ability to be creative and improve of service output.
• Compliance: adheres strictly to organisational/sector policies and procedures.
• Integrity and confidentiality: ability to adhere to high ethical standards in job-related and other activities and experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
• Acceptability: personal style not abrasive to colleagues or customers.
• Planning and organising: ability to establish efficient and appropriate course of action for self and team; strong organisational skills.
• Work standards: setting of high goals or standards of performance for self, subordinates, others and organisation. Dissatisfied with average performance.
• Practical learning: ability to assimilate and apply new job-related information.
• Detail Handling: tolerance for and ability to pay attention to and handle the details and paperwork associated with the job.
• Energy: ability to create and maintain a level of appropriately directed activity, capacity to work hard, drive stamina.
• Career ambition: desire to advance to higher job levels; active efforts toward self-development for advancement. Frontier/career minded.
• Efficiency and effectiveness: using minimum effort to achieve maximum results. Actual results will be measured, not simply activity or expended energy.
• Punctuality, attendance and reliability is key.
Salary & how to apply:
• Salary is N50, 000 Gross monthly.
•Forward updated CVs (highlighting past similar roles) to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘HK-24’ as subject of mail before 10th, August, 2017. Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews.