Jobs Vacancy: For Warehouse Supervisor & Quantity Surveyor In Abuja
Jobs Vacancy: For Warehouse Supervisor & Quantity Surveyor In Abuja.
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock.
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g.
- BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software – SAGE.
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc).
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises.
- Developing the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels.
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses.
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Have a good Degree in any numerate field.
- Minimum 6 years’ cognate experience and two years in leadership role
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP).
Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Also check:Jobs: 10 Different Available Jobs In Abuja
2. CGC Nigeria Limited (China Geo-engineering Company), a Chinese company with its headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. Our company CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Engineering Management and construction company at the forefront of construction of roads, bridges and other civil infrastructures in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project.
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Select and/or source construction materials.
- Have good knowledge of materials’ prices in the local market in order to compile accurate BOQ.
- Take responsibilities in checking and inspecting construction drawings.
- Have a good command of contract terms and conditions and participate in site supervision so as to get well prepared for examination and verification work for settlement write. reports.
- Civil Building Engineering Major.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: