Quotes About Faith In God
1. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”-Mother Teresa
2. “A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.”-James E. Faust
3. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”- Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “Faith looks beyond the walls of the obstacle and on to the answer.”-Benny Hinn
5. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.”-Joel Osteen.
6.” I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors”-Joel Osteen.
Also read: [ How Faith Is Replacing Knowledge ]
7. “Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.”-Kareena Kapoor Khan
8. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
9. “Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”- Gail Devers
10. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
12. “Kings don’t beg, they decree. They have only one destiny and that’s to reign. God has made you king. Reign and rule, refuse to beg! ”-Chris Oyakhilome
13. “Every problem comes along with it’s solution; the bigger the problem, the bigger the testimony. Cheer up! ”-Chris Oyakhilome
14. “A man without the Holy Ghost is a blind man. He may not know it but that’s what blindness is all about. A blind man is not just someone who cannot see, he can see alright, but all he sees is darkness. It’s the same thing in the realm of the spirit. A blind man in the realm of the spirit is one who doesn’t know the things of the spirit, he can’t see the things of the Spirit of God. But when the Holy Spirit comes into your life, you will no longer be blind because He will cause you to see what others can’t see.”- Chris Oyakhilome
16. “God has never made a failure; that he gave birth to you means you are a success. Success is in your DNA.”-Chris Oyakhilome
17. “Until you change a man’s thinking, you cannot change his life, you cannot change his state and therefore cannot change his estate. The extent of your vision is the boundary of your blessing. How far your vision can go is how much you can possess.”-Chris Oyakhilome
18. “There is nothing wrong with being poor; but there is everything wrong with remaining poor after you have discovered your riches in Christ. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
19. “The challenge may not go away when you pray, and when it doesn’t go away, it simply means God believes that He has trained you enough to face it and win. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
20. “You are not a success until you start changing other lives permanently.”-Chris Oyakhilome
21.”If you act your faith, you may look foolish for five minutes; but if you don’t act your faith, you may be foolish forever. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
22.” Until you prevail with God, you cannot prevail with men; your victory has to be spiritual first, before it is physical. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
23. “When you’re anointed, you become blessed of God such that everything you touch or do prospers. To be “blessed” means to be empowered to prosper. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
24.” Until you respond to God by faith, you do not receive from Him, because God is a faith-God. ”-Chris Oyakhilome
25. “If at the age of thirty you don’t know what God has called you to do; you may never know”-Chris Oyakhilome
26. “There’s an anointing the Spirit of God brings into your life; and that anointing gives you insight into the things of God. It opens the mind of God to you and unveils the riches of His glory to you. God said, “I will no longer hide my face from them,” because of the outpouring of His Spirit, Hallelujah! ”-Chris Oyakhilome
27.” As a child of God, you must realize that you are on the winning side of prophecy; until you win it is not over!”-Chris Oyakhilome
28. There is no mountain anywhere everyman ignorance is his own mountain.”-David Oyedepo
29. Your harvest is not in view until your prayers rise up to heaven. .”-David Oyedepo
30. “The foolishness of faith is the winning ticket in life.”-David Oyedepo
31. “Faith does not answer to wishes but to working.”-David Oyedepo
32. “Faith does not ignore the facts, it ignores the power of the facts.”-Benny Hinn
33. “There will be no sickness for the saint of God. … If your body belongs to God, it does not and cannot belong to sickness.”-Benny Hinn
34. “You must flow with the will of God, in the service of God, to obtain the power of God.”-Benny Hinn
35. “I don’t need gold in heaven, I gotta have it now.”-Benny Hinn
36. “The reason people lose their healing, is because they begin questioning if God really did it.”-Benny Hinn
37. “God will not move unless I say it. Why? because He has made us coworkers with Him. He set things up that way.”-Benny Hinn
38. “I have nothing to hide. I am a servant of the living God. He is the only one I answer to.”-Benny Hinn
39. “I have nothing to hide. I am a servant of the living God. He is the only one I answer to.”-Benny Hinn
40. “When we demonstrate our faith in God by our obedience, He not only promises to provide for us, He will provide.”-Benny Hinn