Recruitment: Business Manager At First Bank, Farm Supervisor At LERON CONCEPT, George Davidson & Associates Oil & Gas.
1. First Bank has identified immediate opportunities for suitably qualified and highly competent individuals to fill the position of Business Manager in Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Enugu and Port Harcourt Hubs.
The search is targeted at external candidates with relevant skills, knowledge, experience and track record of success and achievement in Trade Transactions.
Reporting to the Group Head, the ideal candidates will implement effective marketing strategies and plans to achieve profitability and growth in market share within the area of jurisdiction. Specific responsibilities and manning requirements are as detailed below:
Responsible for the P & L of Commercial Banking segment within the assigned market coverage area.
Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the team to achieve increased value creation, volume of business and enhanced profitability for the Bank.
Champion the development of marketing strategies and coordinate marketing efforts across the Hub.
Network with all potential clients across the various business segments to increase customer base and drive liability generation.
Supervise the activities of RMs across the Hub to ensure optimal achievement of set targets.
Oversee the creation of quality risk assets to increase profitability.
Contribute to the effective launch of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
Develop the overall marketing activities of the Relationship Managers within the team to ensure significant increase in the market share.
Structure deals and relate with co-lenders in syndication arrangements.
Drive growth of the Group’s trade transaction volumes: Form M/ Letters of Credit/ Bills for Collection etc.
Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience across various business segments, with specific emphasis on Commercial business.
Excellent business development experience and natural flair for sales & marketing.
Strong credit analysis/appraisal, loans administration and account management skills.
Ability to leverage products to increase market penetration, drive liability generation, increase profitability and market share.
Strong knowledge of Export trade finance and ability to handle big ticket transactions.
Knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative and analytic skills; and familiarity with specialized industry issues.
Knowledge of Trade services, Portfolio management, business/product development and credit assessment and structuring.
A good first degree from a reputable institution; higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
2. Vacancy!!! – Farm Supervisor
LERON CONCEPT a subsidiary of Efficacy Construction company hereby invites job applications from suitable candidates for the position of farm supervisor.
1.) SSCE/NCE: with a minimum of 3years of working experience in crop production and with a good track record of performance.
2.) ND/HND/B.Agric: with a minimum of 3years working experience and with good track record of performance.
Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
creative and ability to lead others.
Sound record keeping and planning skills.
maintenance and management skills.
Ability to use certain farm equipment.
Willing to learn and follow instruction.
To apply, send your application and CV to email@example.com
3. Top Oil & Gas Conglomerate Massive Job Recruitment
George Davidson & Associates – Our client, a conglomerate in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, seeks to engage the best talents for the following vacant positions below:
1. Inventory & Stock Control Manager
2. Procurement Officer (Graduate & Exp.
3. Archiving Manager
4. Senior Manager – Archiving & Office Services
5. Senior Manager – Inventory & Stock Control
6. Cost Controller
7. Customer Service Officer (Graduate & Exp.
8. Procurement Manager
9. Construction Manager (Fabrication)
10. Base/Yard Manager
11. Fabrication & Design Engineer
12. Civil Engineer
13. Fabrication Supervisor
14. Building Manager
15. Vendor Officer (Graduate & Exp.
16. Construction Engineer
17. Project Material Manager
18. Heavy Duty Mechanic
19. Quality Surveyor
20. Installation & Structural Engineer
21. Vendor Manager
22. Instrumentation Superintendent
23. Senior Manager – Vendor Management, IDD & Compliance Services
24. Senior Manager – Procurement & Expediting Services
25. Sales & Marketing Manager
26. Project Operations Director
27. Archiving Officer (Graduate & Exp.
28. Supply Chain Manager
29. Lead Planning and Cost Control Engineer
30. Mechanical Engineer
31. Contracting Officer (Graduate & Exp.
32. Project Risk Assessment Engineer
33. Welding Engineer
34. Pipeline Construction Engineer
35. Senior Contracting Manager
36. Welding QC Inspector
37. Senior Manager – Inventory & Stock Control
38. Pipe Fabrication Specialist
39. NDT Specialist
40. QA/QC Engineer
41. Welding Supervisor
42. Inventory & Stock Control Manager
43. Quality Control Manager
44. Offshore Engineer
45. Planner / Scheduler
46. Project Manager
47. Project Evaluation Manager
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2017.