Submit Application For CORPUS PITCH CHALLENGE 2019
Corpus BDS Ltd is a Business Development Service and Branding Company focused on delivering High Impact Solutions that support individuals, organizations and government agencies to improve business and branding performance through excellence in Approach, Strategy and Execution.
We partner with organizations and government agencies to create bespoke branding solutions to meet needs, exceed expectations and realize value for all stakeholders. We are made up of Specialists and Advisors, with extensive business experience gained from leading global and local companies.
In celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week 2019, Corpus is looking for African start-ups and Enterprises using technology to solve problems across sectors. At Corpus, we believe in championing start-ups, accelerating digital transformation, driving innovation and helping to unlock Africa’s abundant talents for all.
- To be shortlisted, your idea/start-ups must be in the following areas;
E-Health, Agri-Tech, Ed-Tech, FinTech, Tech-Textile, M-Payment, Creative Industry, E-Commerce, and Renewable Energy.
Corpus Pitch Challenge 2019 Award Prize And Benefits
Selected winners will go home with:
• N1,000,000 – N10million Investment Support
• Corpus Business and mentorship Support
• Access to our hand-picked global network of mentors and investors
• Media and press coverage of your startup and participation in the program
- Be an *African start-up, founded by an African
- Demonstrate innovation
How to Apply
To apply, ensure to carefully read the following instruction;
Fill in the application form
• Submit a brief business Proposal/Executive summary.
• Send in a 1-2-minute video telling us about company and unique approach to the issue you are solving.
• Upload the video to your social media handle and tag Corpus BDS Ltd.
• The top 10 participants would be invited to pitch their business to a group of investors in Abuja.
Application deadline: Unspecified