Top 5 Legitimate Online Business Opportunities in Nigeria
Ever consider if there are legitimate online business opportunities you can lay your hands on here in Nigeria? In this article, I’ll be sharing few tips of top 5 Legitimate Online Business Opportunities we have in Nigeria here.
Maybe you are unemployed and you are considering the kind of business you can do that would profit you at low cost, something that won’t have to cost you hundreds of thousand for a start, or perhaps you are thinking what kind of business you can venture into without an office for a start?
I’ll like to inform you there are numerous of such opportunities. The online business world is larger enough to convey your dreams, and aspiration of whatever business you want to go into. All you need for a start is a workable PC, tab or smartphone, and the basic knowledge of your business. Then you are on your way to earning pay.
So here, let me talk with you on “The Top 5 Legitimate Online Business Opportunities in Nigeria”. They are lucrative and easy-to-do legitimate online business opportunities in Nigeria.
1. Affiliate Marketing
In the simplest terms, Affiliate Marketing refers to promoting or selling other business/people’s products and in turn earning commission per sales made as your reward. There are list of affiliating marketing you can do, some of these affiliate marketing program include:
1. Jumia Affiliate Program
2. Konga Affiliate Program
3. PayPorte Affiliate Program
4. Web4Africa Affiliate Program
5. Wakanow Affiliate Program
6. VConnect Affiliate Program
7. Bet9ja Affiliate Program
8.Travelstart Affiliate Program
9. DealDey Affiliate Program
Most Affiliate Marketing requires a personal website, while others don’t. You also do not need to sell a product or service of your own; all you do is to refer your friends or visitors to the website you are affiliated to and you earn your cool cash on every successful referral you do. Even now, there are affiliate companies that are willing to pay you just for a click on their sites.
How these Affiliate System Works In Nigeria
1. Jumia Affiliate Program
Through Jumia affiliate program, you can turn your website or blog into a money making machine! Simply drive traffic to Jumia online store by choosing from their thousands of products to advertise to customers and make money when your visitors buy from them.
Jumia.com.ng is Nigeria’s No.1 and most trusted online shopping destination. In fact, they rank no 8 on Alexa.com as the most visited website in Nigeria on top of Konga and other online stores in Nigeria.
How does Jumia affiliate program work?
Jumia has streamlined their entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
1. Sign up to become a Jumia affiliate on the website.
2. Log in to your affiliate dashboard to choose which product(s) to market
3. Get promotional material like deep links, banners, feeds from them
4. Embed links on your website, in your social media pots or in an email marketing campaign.
5. Learn how to promote your campaigns and affiliate links
If the visitor orders (the order needs not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
1. Jumia will review and approve the sale.
2. You will receive commission payouts on the 30th of every month (if your balance is at least N10,000).
3. And you’re game!
2. Konga Affiliate Program work?
Konga is another affiliate program you can opt-in for. They pay well and their commission model is awesome, they pay up to 9% commission on their products. You actually don’t need anything to get started with Konga affiliate, although, having a website gives you an extra edge.
How does Konga affiliate program work?
Konga has streamlined their entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate tracking methods. The process is as follows:
1. Sign up to become an affiliate by filling out the sign-up form
2. Log in to your affiliate account to choose which promotional material to use
3. Embed links on your website, in your social media campaigns or in an email promotion.
4. Use promotional strategies from to get sales.
How Konga Affiliate Get to pay you?
1. Visitor clicks on your Konga affiliate link embed on your site, social media platform or in an email.
2. The visitors IP is logged and a 30 days cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
3. When visitor browses Konga site and may decide to order.
4. If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session–cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you.
5. Konga will review and approve the sale.
6. You will receive up to 9% commission payouts on the 30th of every month (if your balance is at least N10,000). That’s it!
3. How PayPorte Affiliate Program work?
PayPorte is yet another e-commerce store and is regarded as Nigeria’s preferred online retail store when it comes to quality of products.
PayPorte has, since, its launch, thrived to ensure it caters to a wide demography that ranges from the youths and to the young urban professionals, providing a wide variety of products including fashion and accessories, fabrics, furniture, home appliances, tech gadgets and more. And their affiliate programme is even as cool as their regular offerings.
Here’s how to get started PayPorte Affiliate Program
Register for free on payporte website.
1. Automatically earn ₦1,000 upon registration.
2. Log in to your affiliate dashboard to choose which product to market.
3. Get promotional material like referral links, and banners from them.
4. If any visitor visits their site via your link and buys anything, it’ll be registered as a sale for you.
5. PayPorte will review and approve the sale.
6. You will earn 5-10% commission off every sale, accumulated and paid to your bank account.
4. How Web4Africa Affiliate Program work?
Web4Africa company limited whose headquarter is based in Ghana deals on professional reseller and shared web hosting on Linux and Windows platforms, as well as affordable domain name registration and e-commerce solutions for residents of Ghana, Nigeria and the rest of the world.
They also provide Affiliate program for their clients, by referring customers to buy web hosting plan, and domain names from web4africa you get compensated. And you earn money by referring your friends and business associates to sign up for Web4Africa’s website.
Here’s how to get started With Web4Africa Affiliate Program:
Sign up for free on Web4Africa Program
1. Log in to your affiliate dashboard to choose which products to promote.
2. Get promotional materials like referral links, and banners from them.
3. Use links on your website, social media campaigns or in email promotions with strategies from our digital marketing course.
4. If any visitor visits their site via your link and requests for a service like hosting, it’ll be registered as a sale for you.
5. Web4Africa will review and approve the sale.
6. You will earn 10% commission off every sale, accumulated and paid to your bank account.
5. How Wakanow Affiliate Program work?
Wakanow.com affiliate network is part of Wakanow.com Limited, one of Africa’s leading online travel companies. This is a programme designed to enable travel agencies and individuals who engage in selling travel products to sell highly discounted Wakanow travel products (flight, hotels, airport pick-ups, tour packages etc) to their customers and make huge profit.
Wakanow affiliate program offers commissions:
• More than 508,000 domestic and International hotels (Up to 40% discount on Hotel Rack Rates).
• Domestic and International Airlines (Discounts on every Airline).
• Visa processing services (Discounts up to 20% on Wakanow.com rates).
• Airport pickup services in over 45,000 locations (Up to 5% discount on Wakanow.com rates)
• Holiday Packages (Up to 10% Discount on Wakanow.com rates).
In addition to these great Commissions, Wakanow affiliate portal gives you the power to control pricing. You can adjust pricing on the different travel products based on your negotiations with your customers.
You can partner with [ Wakanow ] if you register today.
6. How VConnect Affiliate Program work?
Nigeria’s Largest local search engine and business listing platform, VConnect who ventured into the online shopping store in 2015, has added the affiliate marketing strategy to create more awareness about their services also allowing prospective affiliates to earn commission from their efforts of converting prospective customers.
Vconnect Affiliate system works similar to other top e-commerce website affiliate system most especially Konga Affiliate System.
How to get started with Vconnect Affiliate Program:
Register for free on payporte their website
1. Log in to your affiliate dashboard.
2. Choose which product to market. Commission rate varies according to product type.
3. Get promotional material like referral links, and banners from them.
4. Use links on your website, social media campaigns or in email promotions with strategies from our digital marketing course.
5. If any visitor visits their site via your link and buys anything, it’ll be registered as a sale for you.
6. You will be paid upon successful transaction between your referral and VConnect
7. There you go!
Click here to join VConnect affiliate program
8. How Bet9ja Affiliate Program work?
Bet9ja is arguably one of the biggest sports betting platforms in Nigeria.
In addition to sports-betting, the site also offers casino and virtual gaming experiences, including the popular Bet9ja League.
Included amongst Bet9ja’s promotions is their 100% Welcome Bonus of up to ₦100,000 – the largest offering of its kind in Nigeria – for new customers who register and make their first successful deposit.
Users will further benefit from 170% Multiple Boosts on accumulators as well as the innovative real-time cash-out feature. Cash Out gives players even more control over their betting, helping to guarantee profits and cut losses, by permitting in-play cash outs on pre-game bets.
What Bet9ja Offers to affiliates
Bet9ja Affiliate Programme offers members a 50% revenue share in the first month of joining. Before you start making money with bet9ja affiliate program, you have to register for their affiliate program, and then you will be provided with your unique affiliate link which you will use to refer people to bet9ja.
As soon as you sign up for an affiliate program, a personalized link will be generated for you that you share with your network and upon every click, successful transactions that they get based on your personalized link, you are paid.
Several Nigerians have been earning cash in excess of N250 000- 400 000 monthly from this opportunity, don’t be left out.
While we have focus on online and off-line affiliate program, now let also look at another business you can do on the internet in Nigeria.
2. Customized Bulk SMS In Nigeria
Bulk SMS is a media used for sending customized SMS to lots of persons including organizations, clients, socio-religious group, etc. It is used mainly by companies to send personalized messages to their targeted market and it has proven to be one of the best media to reach customers as it is proven to engage an average of 75% of persons who receive such text.
This business involves sending customized SMS to hundreds of thousands of people just at the click of your mouse.
This service is being used by Schools, NGOs, politicians, banks, telecommunications companies, government agencies, etc. for dissemination of information, regular messaging, product launch, advertisement and promotion, etc.
It is guaranteed of making you at least 60,000 richer monthly and even more if you have better strategy on ground and you will continue to make money because your customer base will continue to increase and I will also teach you how to increase your customer base daily.
How Does SMS Business Works
SMS marketing can be beneficial because Consumers aren’t the only ones who like SMS marketing. Businesses are turning to this form of marketing because it’s a fast, efficient, and cheap way to access their target audience.
In comparison to other marketing campaigns, the cost of SMS marketing is minuscule.
You buy several units of SMS, say 10 000 units, for as low as 80,000 in naira, each and you sell it between N1:50k & N2:00. If you calculate that; that’s a whopping 100% return on investment. You will be making times two (2) of the amount you invested already in the business and this is bound to increase as your customer base increases and you sell even more units of SMS.
4 tips to succeed in SMS marketing business in Nigeria
1. Always let your customers know who is sending the text message. You may craft an amazing text message only to forget to let your audience know who sent it. Don’t let that be you.
2. You should also include a call to action in all texts. This will encourage your customers to take action and move down the sales funnel.
3. Your content needs to be something that is actually valuable to your customers. Cater texts around discounts, promotions, or sweepstakes.
4. You can also send your customers photos of new products, surveys to get their feedback, and even create a drip campaign.
There’s no wrong way to text. But remember that a little bit of etiquette goes a long way. Follow these best practices to make the most of your SMS marketing campaign
3. Information Product Marketing
Have you ever consider making financial benefit from your skill and talent, then I so much believe information marketing can profit you. You may also what to learn [ How To Use Video Marketing And Strategies]
What is Information Marketing
Information marketing can be used as a standalone business, or it can supplement your service-based business as well. If there is valuable insight that you could share with your existing service business clients, you can create an information product that you can sell again and again.
Information marketing involves creating a product, packaging them in the form of an eBook. CD, Video tutorial, Manual, etc. and selling them online.
Remember, everyone surfing the internet is seeking information on one thing or the other, and if you can just provide a product that meets that urgent need, someone out there is willing to pay you awesome amount just to purchase that information from you.
You may even decide to create a product on the topic that interest you the most.
All you need to have information of high quality, get considerable online traffic for your products and there you are good to go!
For those who are wondering on how to get such information or content to sell, not to worry, they are thousands of e-books, CDs, etc. with private label rights that you buy for as low as N4000 that you can put your name on as the author and start selling for whatever amount you like. There are also several free e-books that you could sell. That’s an almost zero or no capital level of investment. What matters here is that you are aware of this opportunity and are positioning yourself to enjoy it.
Blogging Business In Nigeria
Blogging is an act of writing. It is an online journal that enables people to share their thoughts, views and interact with people through their comments on each post you can also read more about blogging [ Opinions About Blogging: 78 Nigeria Bloggers Different Blogging Definition ]
The rate of blogging on the internet is now on the increase because so many people have now been motivated to start blogging simply because, it is very easy and also consider as a small scale business to set up.
Not only is that so, here in Nigeria, having an online blog/a news portal is one of the best ways to make money online. You make your money advertising for people, Google Adsense and also promotion of your own products. You may want to into blogging, I’ll encourage you to read: [ 11 tips for successful blogging ]
Web Designing Business
Web designing is now as simple as composing an e-mail message because of some software called HTML editors (Hypertext MarkUp Language Editors) or WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editors like dreamweavers that you can easily use to design your website or online shop.
It is very easy to do. You can design any websites of your choice and yet know nothing about HTML. You don’t have to have attended trainings and seminar. Just with a little practice, you can grow to become a professional web designer.
Another interesting thing about web designing is that, you can easily pick one of the available templates on the internet and insert your own contents, words and images. Within few minutes, your website is ready.
In conclusion, there are sever ways you’ll can start earning if you want to increase your monthly income or if you consider become a self-employed individual. It doesn’t cost much taking a step forward if we have to make progress. But it perhaps cost much not making use of opportunities.
Today, God has put that dream in your heart. Don’t let it die in your hands while imagining the fear and risk to begin. Take a step and you too succeeded with God concern for you destiny. If this post is indeed helpful to your search, please share with friends.