Vacancies: Jobs In Abuja.
1. Accountant and Finance Officer in abuja.
Hencmoss concepts is currently hiring for some of our clients for the positions below. Our clients operate in Nigeria with head office located in Abuja and we are looking to engage qualified personnel to join their team.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with information, jobs and inspire you always.
• Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist with preparation of the budget.
• Implement financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
• Maintain the computerized accounting system.
• Maintain financial files and records.
• Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all money.
• Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
• Administer the payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
• Provide efficient and effective office management.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Other assignments that may arise to fulfil organisational goals, and as may be assigned by Managing Director.
At least a bachelor’s degree or HND in banking and finance, accountancy, marketing, business administration, Social Sciences, economics and or other relevant fields.
2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level. Work experience in the business sector is desired.
Outstanding experience in networking, presentation and proposal writing skills.
Strong research/analytical skills and experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects.
Ability to use computers, office software and knowledge management systems.
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
2. Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Rossland in collaboration with a Micro Finance Bank, is seeking to hire the services of young and vibrant candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer.
Rossland in collaboration with a Micro Finance Bank is seeking to hire the services of young and vibrant marketers within the FCT.
Strictly for OND,HND,B.Sc in Marketing.
At least one year relevant Marketing experience in the Micro-finance Banking sector.
Must be resident in FCT Abuja within the City Area.
Young and willing to work, not more than 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date:
24th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Selected applicants will be called immediately for interview.
3. Data Operators at Drury Industries Limited – Abuja.
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Data Operator.
Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning.
Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state waterboards, Ministry of finance etc.
Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’s. Ensure payments and deliveries are made promptly.
Applicants must be go-getters and possess the ability to close up deals.
Maintain and Keep accurate and proper accounting records.
Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage.
Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be preferred.
M.Sc/B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or OND/HND Accounting, BA Accounting.
Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA will be an added advantage.
Technology: Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project.
Desired Candidates Profile:
Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven.
Must have instinct for details and highly dependable.
Should have analytical & problem solving ability.
Ability to deliver company’s guideline on all aspects related to the job.
Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision.
Team leadership ability.
Ability to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning.
Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office package such Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint,etc.
Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
Very attractive package.
Application Closing Date:
26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org specifying city/state of interest and addressed to:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
4. PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI) is a Community based humanitarian organization, dedicated to providing a clean and safe birthing environment, contraceptive options and advocacy for medical abortion, to reduce the incidence of infant and maternal morbidity and mortality in rural communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications and Skills
Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Meeting Sales Goals.
Motivation for Sales.
Good attention to detail.
Application Closing Date:
29th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.