Vacancy: Social Media Assistance At OrderPaper.
OrderPaper is Nigeria’s premier multi-platform media organization dedicated to reporting, tracking and archiving activities of the legislature as an arm of government for the digital age. We are the first authentic and independently-driven medium of interface between citizens and elected representatives in Parliament and in this way, deepen democratic growth and development in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
• Our organization seeks a Social Media Assistant to join the dynamic team in Abuja on full time basis.
• Since the ideal candidate is expected to share OrderPaper’s stories in fun, creative, insightful and engaging ways, he/she is required to be highly motivated, imaginative, and resourceful with a strong experiential knowledge of social media platforms.
• Ideal candidate will also need to be able to produce concisely-written, engaging, clickable posts – all promoting the OrderPaper brand and content while encouraging engagements and helping to create a unique OrderPaper community across online social networks.
• Play a key role in ongoing development and execution of OrderPaper’s social media strategy; including adoption of emerging social platforms and tools, and take responsibility for the growth of the brand online.
• Work directly with Editorial, Graphics and Special Projects Teams.
• Provide useful insights in the production of internet-friendly stories, and take responsibility for subsequent circulation and amplification on social media channels.
• Take charge of OrderPaper’s social media channels and ensure delivery of results.
• Set and focus on targets and be clear of what is required to meet them.
Previous experience within a Social Media Internship/Job frame.
• Good writing/blogging skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Strong understanding of social media audiences and targeting strategies.
• Hands on attitude and ability to work across multiple projects with short lead times.
• Analytical skills (including familiarity with web analytics tools).
• Competent with Photoshop/InDesign and Excel.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• Degree/Diploma from a University, Polytechnic or relevant vocational institution.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (including your Twitter handle) and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OrderPaper Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer without bias for gender or disability.
Qualified NYSC members are encouraged to apply.