What Is Next? (Making Life Decision Between Two Opinions)
Most times In our lives we find ourselves at a crossroads and what comes to your mind is where now? What next should I do to make my dreams, plans and goals come through? What Is Next?
If are experiencing such moment presently, you must understand people are held down by their decisions in life. Whither as rich or poor is basically linked to what decision you decided to act upon to take your next move.
However if you have been wavering between two opinions, here are key to assist you to know what next and what step you should apply.
- I am sure You are transform by the information you get through me, I am also sure you can be part of our daily updates. Why not leave your email behind let me keep you informed with Inspirations, Health Columns and News always.
1. where have you come from?
How have you become who you are? What have been then main decisions, event and obstacles in your life, and who were your main influence?
Think about your home, your education, where you grew up. And make a note of keywords that strike you as important.
2. What is really Important and valuable to you?
In making progress we must be able to differentiate what is valuable and important to you.
Write down the first three things that come in your head. You don’t have to go into detail or be specific.
•What are your values?
•What do you believe in?
• Which principles are important to you?
• When everything fails, remains?
3. Which people are important to You?
Everyone need someone in their life, but not everyone can fit it to your life. You have to realize this and become aware who you need as Friends.
Here you should think of people those opinions you value, and who influence your decision, as well as those who are affected by your decisions. Think about the people you Influence and those that influence you.
4. What is Hindering You?
What aspects of your life prevent you from thinking about the really important things?
Which deadlines do you have in your head, and what is hindering you? What do you have to do, and when?
What are You Afraid of?
List the things, circumstances or people that cause you worry and rob you of your strength.
Look at your note. What’s missing? What issues have arisen? Do the keywords you’ve written down tell the story of how you became who you are today? If necessary, jot down more keywords and questions. Now look at the roads that lie ahead of you. Imagine each one:
1. The road that beckon – what have you always wanted to try?
2. The road that I imagine in my wildest dreams, regardless of whether it is achievable or not – what do you dream of?
3. The road that seems most sensible to me, the one that people whose opinion I value would suggest to me.